Take My Hand and Goodbye

Underfell had florescent red tears rolling down his cheeks as he stared in shock "you... you want me as family?" He seemed confused by this utter kindness as if this is the first time he had ever been cared for/loved. Gaster smiled softly "Acceptance and Love in The Helldin doesn't exist does it?" He asked softly. Underfell looked up and shook his head "my brother was always a jerk... but i knew there was always something underneath...." Underfell growled in a raspy tone trying to hold back his tears. "well, Let us teach you what family means" Sans offered reaching out and the rest put there hands out "Family" They all smiled. Underfell took a deep breath and nervously took Sans hand and the family gathered around hugging Underfell "welcome to the family" Papyrus jumped onto the pile "your all pansy's" Underfell muttered with a small growl not exactly accepting the hug but basically just letting it happen begrudgingly. "well I guess we are... you BONEhead" Gastersans smiled and the whole family giggled a little. Happiness, Love, family

The five where happy now, Papyrus loved cooking for the family while Sans, G.Sans and Gaster did work in the lab, G.Sans took shifts as a waiter for Grillby and also played live music on friday's. Underfell spent most of his time asleep in a trash can with a pillow because he's little edgy Sans who was introvert to the extreme.

Gaster smiled happy how everything had turned out and then that evening went down into the lab his expression changing to sadness, Going on to his work on the time machine, He knew the end was soon but he worked his hardest trying to change it "all three are here. FATE WILL ALWAYS CONTINUE AS PLANNED" He muttered softly as he heard Sans come down the stair case with the others. 

"Hey dad can we-" Gaster looked up  "Sans... boys... dont get any closer...im sorry..." He muttered as he looked up from calibrating the determination gauge. "D-dad what are you saying?" Sans asked confused. Gaster sighed suddenly faded to dust and his soul was zapped by the electricity a sudden explosion in the lab as the time machine bursts, G.Sans protectively shielded the family as things began to mess up and explode. Sparks flew and spatter as lights broke as the room lost power. then everything went silent.... G.Sans held his family tightly but could feel Gaster's presence inside him feeling part of his soul awaken. "WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!" Sans asked panicking.

"Gaster knew his end was coming..." G.Sans muttered waiting for a few moments for afterschock before seeing a letter written out that was singed by electric fire, "he... no!" Underfell began gasping for breath suffering from slight separation anxiety "Underfell hakuna your tatas... I... why?" Sans asked. "something I remember him muttering one time he fell asleep on his desk... Fate will always continue as planned" He muttered softly "fate..." Sans cringed. G.Sans sighed softly and went over and began to read over the letter...

//which you guys will find out later >:3