Me!

1- I'm the youngest out of two, my brother is 8 yrs older than me and is the best sibling in the world! His girlfriend and he will be having a baby boy soon.

2- I own 9 animals, Junior, he's in the picture, is my 10 year old cat. I've literally grown up with him. Fancy and Tinsel are my kittens, they think their sisters and you'll always see them together. I own two hamsters and two fish, the fish don't have names, and the hamsters are old. That's all I can say. Finally, my two dogs, Foley and Killer. Killer is a beagle mix with a mini-pincher, she's really young and well trained. Foley is complete beagle, he's old, but can run forever. He's our foster dog and has heart worms, the vet says he could die any day, but we're keeping him healthy

3- my name is Faith and I got my name because I was supposed to have died. My mom had cervix cancer and told her not to have kids. She prayed to God to deliver me, and here I am!

4- my OC's, NOVA and Lucas are both the emotions and attitudes I am usually. I came up with both of them when looking at myself in a mirror. I couldn't quite make NOVA exactly like me, so I added Lucas to make my life (and hers) easier.

5- I'm a vegetarian. Can't stand the sight of processed meat. I mean, you buy it in a bag and there's still blood and burns in it. Makes my skin crawl. *shudders* however, I'm not going to judge you guys if you love meat. It's your life, you live it.

6- I'm an ally for the LGBT+ community. Again, all I have to say there is that it's their lives. I won't judge them based on who they love. They can't help it. The heart wants what the heart wants. Plus I have friends in that community and I'm loyal to them and only them.

7- I've never been a big fan of outdoors. I'd rather stay indoors on the couch watching CN and playing video games.

8- I love to draw, write, horseback, run, swim, and dance. I'm on a swim team and take horseback and dance lessons; I dance jazz and ballet.