Dean Ambrose ( First I love You)

Dean and I have been dating for 1 year and I don't know how I feel about the relationship. I don't know if I'm in love. He's sweet, kind, serious and perfect. But it's to soon is it? I mean I've never been in love. What is love. Is it just a word that's said or is it more is it like a feeling or what the hell is it!! Whatever it is it's confusing as hell!! So I decided to go and ask the one person I knew had found love.

As I knocked on the hotel room door I realized I shouldn't have come this is his best friend of course he's gonna tell him!! Gosh how can I be so stupid!!
As I realized this it was too late roman had already come to the door.
"Hey (Y/N) come on in"

"Thanks Roman,"

"So what's on your mind you seem conflicted"

"Yea actually Roman I am and I need your help and I'm just Gonna go straight into it because I need to get this off my chest. I think I'm in love with Dean. But I have idea like at all I don't know if it's love or If  I really just have no idea I've never been in love and I'm feeling all of these new things and it's too soon. I mean I just don't know."

As Roman stared back at me with kind eyes he simply stated "You love him"

"How do you know?" I asked flabbergasted

"Well it's not that hard to explain. I see the way you both look at each other, the way he cares for you he's never felt that way about anybody. He loves you and you love him. I know because when I feel in love with Galina I went through the same thing and I can tell its real with you too."

As soon as Roman said this all of these memories came rushing back all the times I was sick he took care of me, when I was tired of walking and he gave me a piggy back ride, when I'm cold and he gives me the blanket, when I look at him and I feel this sudden wave of happiness overwhelm me.

"Thanks so much Roman!"

"No problem"

"And Roman I would really appreciate it if you didn't tell Dean I said any of this I kind of wanna say it on my own."

"Sure no problem I understand completely."

"Ok thanks Roman I'll see you later."

As I left the hotel I left with a spring in my step I now understood what love was I understood how I felt. I had to tell him I had to tell him what he means to me.
As I got back to Dean and I's hotel room i remembered he wouldn't be home for hours since he was shooting a promo for Royal Rumble. I began to put my plan in to action. I needed this to be special. I would make dinner and order in some of your favorite movies and some wine.

3 hours later

As he walked through the door he stood there in shock.

"Hey babe what's all this for?"

"I wanted tonight to be special so I made your favorite Spaghetti with meatballs."

"Aww thanks babe you didn't have to do that"

"No it's alright I actually have to tell you something. Umm could we sit."

"Yea sure what's up"

"Ok well I'm just Going to talk for a minute and make a fool of myself but wait till I'm done to respond.Look Dean I'm in love with you. And you may not feel the same but I I love you and I've never felt this way about anyone I can't figure out what's wrong with me I mean every time I look at you I wanna run up to you and kiss you and tell you stay with me. I can't explain to you how I feel I've never been this close to anyone I've never told anyone the things I've told you about my life, about my family, and I now know watt it truly means to be in love so. Jonathan Good I love you."

As Dean stared back at me I realized he wouldn't feel the same. So I shed an involuntary tear and than he said the 3 words I was hoping for

"I love you to."

With this I wrapped my arms around his Neck and kissed him like I have never kissed him. As we murmured sweet nothings to each other's the rest of the night..

Hey guys thanks for the patience!!! Sorry if my writing is really really shitty !! I hope you guys liked it!! I'll will be posting A wave of new preferences and First I love you story's soon!! Thanks for reading guys!!! As per usual if you guys want me to add anyone or have a idea PM me or comment. And if you guys have ideas for these I love you's I would love to Hear them and write some up for you guys especially!! If you guys wanna to that don't be shy just PM me or comment. Thanks guys hope you liked it!!💖💖