10 | dazzling moment

|| Dazzling Moment

    "Tell me everything

    "Tell me everything."

Ana sat down in the desk in front of Jessica, facing towards her third period teacher for a second before turning around since she opted that looking at math equations was worse than looking into the eyes of a gossip hungry girl, especially if it had to do with one of the Cullen's.

Her hands folded themselves together, "Isn't that something you tell a teacher?" Ana asked in feign curiosity, stalling the conversation.

Jessica made a whining sound at the back of her throat and leaned her elbows on the surface in front of her that was scratched over the years with uncials, "Are you two a thing?" She presses.

"You used the wrong noun," Ana observes, smirking when Jessica rolls her eyes in exasperation. "But no, I don't believe we are things. We're people."

If you consider a vampire, "people."

When Jessica stays silent Ana straightens up and makes a face of mock horror, "My God," Ana covers her mouth with her hand. "Do you not know your nouns?"

"Of course I know my nouns! Ana, come on! Be a girl, tell me what's happening or we will never leave this class and we all know how much you hate math," Jessica stresses the word making Ana recline back in her chair with a defeated sigh, rubbing the side of her forehead in irritation at Bella's friend.

She suddenly wondered what would happen if Jessica found out Mike had asked her to the prom first.

"So," she leaned forward again. "Are you two a couple?" She asked correctly.

Ana recited Jaspers phrase from a couple hours earlier with a surprisingly shy smile, "Yes."

Another question was whispered from her mouth as she tried to contain her excitement and her hands flew up like she was stopping traffic, "Has he kissed you?"

Ana shook her head, knowing very well that Jasper was listening in like he said he would and she didn't trust her voice enough to answer that specific question.

Jessica looked disappointed.

Ana was sure she did to.

"I," Jessica sucked on her bottom lip and Ana looked at her in curiosity. "I don't know how you're brave enough to be alone with him," she states quietly, almost embarrassed.

"Why?" Was Ana's immediate question on impulse. Jasper wasn't scary at all, unless you counted the vampire thing but Ana knew he'd never hurt her. She tried to understand why Jessica would be saying this but no thoughts appeared.