Chapter Two- Erza's Story

A year before the battle against Demon Soul, Jellal had finally accepted that he was a good person and admitted his love for me. He soon asked my hand in marriage. We were happily married and I was pregnant with twins, one girl and one boy. I'll never forget that short moment of happiness. 

That damn dark guild ruined everything. During the war, I had lost my baby girl and Jellal went missing during battle. I was left alone, unable to do anything to help my guildmates. Of course some of my friends would come visit me and help me handle things, but I felt empty inside. I knew I couldn't stay sad like that or else it would affeect the only part of Jellal I had, but one day a few months later, a miracle happened. My husband came home. 

Around that time, the war ended and Master died. Fairy Tail was never the same. Laxus became the new master and tried to keep everything normal, but many members were either dead , injured and couldn't take any jobs or left the guild. I treid to stay loyal to the guild until the end, but I had a talk with Kagura. She visited me during my last month of pregancy. Her words made me think about many things.

"Erza, I'm worried about you.", she said. "You have a baby boy on it's way and you need to rest. You can't take any more jobs."

"If I don't then the guild will colapse. Fairy Tail needs help!"

"I know. Other guilds have been talking about it. Most don't think Fairy Tail is going to last.."

I felt my eyes watering. Fairy Tail was my home. I just couldn't let it die like that.

"Kagura..", I begun and looked up at her. She bit her lip as if she wasn't sure about something.

"You already lost the girl, Erza. Don't lose the other."

That really started the waterworks. Tears ran down my cheek and I knew she was right.  Kagura left half an hour later and Jellal came home shortly after. I told him everything. I told him that it would be best if we left. He was shocked, of course, and a bit reluctant at first, as he also had joined Fairy Tail, but soon realised that was for the best. We both knew our little boy was more important. He was our little knight, and I could tell he was going to survive until the end.