Red Circle

The sun was slowly starting to set and I still hadn't started to get ready for the date. I honestly had no clue what to even wear, what was too fancy or not fancy enough, since Wesley failed to tell me what restaurant we are going to.

I stood up and started rummaging through my closet to find something I thought was suitable for the occasion. I decided on a burgundy long sleeve bodycon dress with an open back and lace sleeves. I slipped into it and checked myself out in my full length mirror, it looked good but it lacked a necklace.

I grabbed a few different necklaces and tried them on, I decided on wearing a grey statement necklace littered with diamonds and pearls. Looking over myself again it seemed only obvious that I should wear my nude pumps with this outfit, grabbing those and putting them on I was finally happy with my attire.

Now I was on to makeup, a gold smokey eye with a winged eyeliner fit perfectly with my outfit. I did a quick fancy French braid updo, put in some diamond stud earrings, put on some matte nude lipstick and checked myself over once more.

Damn, I look hot! Maybe I should dress like this more often.

I checked the time and it was 8:27, almost time for Leo to pick me up. Honestly I was very nervous, I haven't talked to him in six years maybe? I don't know why I didn't talk to him, it's not like he isn't nice or attractive. He's very sweet, always being selfless, and he's gorgeous, he's one of the hottest guys I've ever met and I've met a lot of guys.

He has dark brown eyes, almost black slightly coiffed hair, tattoos covering almost all of his right arm and all of his left calf, he's 6'4, and he's jacked, six pack and all.

He caught every girls' attention but yet never bothered with any of them, he was more into soccer than he was into dating.

He had only dated two girls before, Amelia Byrne and Madelyn Collins, both girls were absolutely beautiful and insanely nice. He dated Amelia for two years and Madelyn for one and a half. Both said he was the best boyfriend they'd ever had and they're still friends with him after they broke up.

I heard a car pull into our driveway so I made my way down the stairs to the front door, looking out the window I saw Leo getting out of a matte black Audi R8.

He was wearing a white long sleeve dress shirt with a black tie, black dress pants, and black moc toe dress shoes, by God did he look hot.

He jogged up the steps and knocked on the door, I adjusted my dress before quickly opening the door. He looked up from the ground and smiled at me before looking me over entirely.

"Wow Charlotte, you sure have changed."

I laughed, "Well that would make sense since the last time we really saw each other and talked was in sixth grade."

He nodded, looking me over again, "You look stunning tonight."

I smiled, "And you look very handsome."

"Are you ready to go?"

I turned and grabbed my clutch off the counter and put my phone inside it, "Now I am."

We got in his car and started driving to dinner.

"So where are we going anyway?"

"To Cercle Rouge"

"Seriously? That's like an hour away!"

"I know but don't worry we can listen to music, I hope you like Schoolboy Q."

I practically jumped on him, "You like Schoolboy Q too?! I love him!"

He nodded and started playing "Druggys Wit Hoes Again". We listened to rap the whole time, we occasionally tried to rap some verses but usually failed miserably. We talked about what happened in the time we had stopped talking and about anything that came to mind.

I learned that his full name is Lionel Andrés Messi and his birthday is in three days, he's a year older than me.

We pulled up to the restaurant and saw Wesley and Chelsea standing next to Wes' car. They saw us pull up and they walked over, Wes opened my door for me and helped me out while Leo was grabbing his wallet. Leo came over and put his hand on the small of my back and guided us to the door.

Wes opened the door to let me and Chelsea in before letting in Leo and himself. Chelsea, Leo, and I stayed back while Wesley went and talked to someone. Not long after we were being led to a table in the back where we were seated and given our menus.

I sat in between Wes and Leo, a dream come true. I talked to Leo after we had figured out what we were getting, we told funny stories about school and soccer and such.

We all ordered and ate and the guys insisted that Chelsea and I shouldn't pay for the food, after much protest and my clutch being taken away Chelsea and I gave up and allowed the guys to pay for us.

After walking out of the restaurant Leo gave me back my clutch and we said our goodbyes to Wes and Chelsea before getting in the car and heading back home. The ride home was filled with flirting and laughter, I really enjoyed being around Leo again.

He drove into my driveway and parked the car before turning to me, "I completely forgot how much fun we used to have as kids."

"I did too, tonight was really fun."

He bit his lip, "So... Do you think I could possibly get your number?"

I blushed and smiled, "Of course you can."

I grabbed a pen from my clutch and grabbed his hand, I wrote my number down carefully on his hand before opening the car door.

"Thanks for tonight, text me later?"

He smirked, "Of course I will."