Chapter 10

I was awoken the next morning by ice cold water being tipped all over my warm bed and Beau screaming with laughter. "That's it i smirked" I grabbed the lucozade from my bag and chased beau into the garden "Get here now" I screamed chasing him around the trees. I finally caught him and got him cornered and tipped it all over his head. "haha lucozade boy" I winked, well i think you should be a Lucozade girl Imogen he smiled engulfing me in a massive hug. "NO BEAU PLEASE" I screeched trying to pull away from his messy hug. "nope you deserve this" he laughed squeezing tighter then releasing me.   "That's it" I called. I ran straight for the patio door, Beaus eyes lit up as soon as he knew what I was about to do. He came dashing towards the door with a grin on his face "NO IMOGEN PLEASE".

I raced in frantically shutting the door and wrestling with Beau to keep it shut, I quickly turned the key and that was it, he was locked out. As I turned to leave Beau outside banging against the patio door I was met with Daniels beautiful smile "hey babe whats going on, Beau being a dick as usual I guess" he laughed. "yeah anyways wheres my morning kiss" is grinned. "Well your definitely not getting one with that on you he stared now looking at my orange covered white pyjama top. "fine I don't want one anyways" I joked. We sat down at the table to get our cereal, Beau had now moved to the window in the kitchen watching our every move. "You want some cereal" I shouted to Daniel so Beau could hear. "I would absolutely love some actually thanks" he replied grinning at my plan to wind Beau up.   "Cmon guys please I want my cookie crisps" Beau pleaded. "Nah ah Lucozade boy" I called, suddenly I heard a large bang of footsteps coming down the stairs. Jai and James appeared from the bottom or the stairs "OH your just in time guys" I shouted "you want some cereal there's loads left" I winked at Beau through the window. Eventually they had understood what I was on about and joined in some cereal with us. We laughed constantly as Beau pleading to come in for the cereal and apologising to me.

We were all in stitches when Luke came down, he looked like he had hardly ever slept last night. "why you all laughing whats going on guys" he smiled. I immediately stopped laughing when I saw him, "Beaus been a dick to Imogen so she got him back and locked him outside and he want to come in for his cereal" Jai laughed. "Oh right hahaha well I will join in the cereal club then" he laughed   Luke sat on the chair placed in front of me so he was directly in front I had nowhere to look I just stared down at the cereal swirling the milk around with my spoon. Luke tried to repeatedly nudge me under the table pleading for me to go into the other room and talk to him when I looked but I just shook it off, I was having a great time before he came down. Oh shit I forgot about Beau outside I ran to the patio door, opened it and looked outside where Beau was sat on the floor, "its about time i've been waiting for my cereal" he spoke. "Well yeah you can have it now and we best friends again" I laughed, "Of course immy but I think you deserve 1 last messy hug" he grinned as we closend in and hugged whilst the boys mocked us "awww best fwiends" they all cooed.

  "What should we do today then cunts" James asked slouching on his chair. "What about the cinema to watch that new film Hunger Games? Iv'e heard its ace" Jai excitedly replied. "Well who's up for it because I am" Daniel smiled. "I am" I spoke "and me too Luke exclaimed "and of course the sexy Beau does" Beau winked. "Wait let me check the times on the laptop" Luke spoke leaving the room, i felt so relived. after a short 2 minutes of us talking utter randomness Luke returned telling us that there is one on now that we have missed but there's one on at 9 tonight. "i love going to the cinemas at night anyways, so lets go" I exclaimed. "Oh yeah and when we can get like KFC or something" James suggested.

  After lazing and messing around for hours watching the TV it was finally time for us all to get ready. I made my way upstairs with the rest of them until we got to the top of the stairs and separated off into different rooms. I rummaged through my back and found a white top with a sloth on it that Jai had let me borrow, I slipped that on with some Jeans and my Khaki Jacket and Vans. I slipped out of the room and made my way downstairs to wait for the boys. I went to enter the front room when I was struck with Luke's face, "Imogen please" he begged.    

  What do you think Imogen's going to do will she give Luke the chance to explain and apologise or will she just skae it off and hold a grudge at the cinema. Please vote if you like and comment if you like as well:)