Morning After

Poland opened the door to the hotel corridor, but only slightly to see who walked past. So many walked slowly and lifeless. The eyes shown it all; how many drinks they had. Poland even saw Prussia walking out of Australia's room, giving a smug wink as he close's the room. Poland chuckles quietly at the thought of a new scandal. The corridor turned quiet, as the many already did their walk of shame in the yesterdays clothes, a long with some unknown marks on their bodies. This turned into a tradition for the country's to wake up too, after a party.

After washing the sluggish body of his. Poland started to pack slowly, folding his clothes gently and carefully, making sure there is no crease in sight. "It's so wonderful to watch you, I mean by the way you put away your precious clothes." this voice was far too recognizable, Poland turned as slow as possible; wanting the person to be gone by the time he fully rotated. However luck was not on Poland's side as the flirtatious France was by the door. "Don't worry, I won't ask you to do anything obscure...for now." a short pause, yet Poland felt uncomfortable. "France, nice to see you. Did you enjoy the party? I understand it might not of been the most grand or elegant-"   Poland got cut off by France taking his hand and softly strokes. "Such gentle hands you got, soft. However, so much had happened how do you keep them in such state..." France slowly leaned in to Poland whispering "...I know what you did..." Poland shakes him off in fright. France only smiles, waves goodbye silently closing the door.