Moving and Staying (part 1)

Daichi's P.O.V

After lay and comfort (y/n)-chan down on her bed, I lay on my bed and smirks, then i start to laughing. I can't believe it...father and mother are gone! Then, no one will ever hurt my little (y/n) again! Not her body, or even her feelings! I closes my eyes and wipe my tear because laughing too much.

I'm about to fall asleep when i heard a knocks on the door. I get up, and open the door, finding 2 police on the door. I smiles at them, "What's wrong, officer?" I ask brightly, and the officer's faces were kind of confused.

"You're Daichi Kaenagi, right?" One of the police ask me, and i nods. "Have you heard about...the accident?" Once again i nod, and the officer's faces darken again.

"Well...i'm very sorry about your parents..." They says, "Daichi Kaenagi, and (y/n) Kaenagi, your aunt will come and pick you both up, since you both didn't have other place to go..."

I stay silent for a moment. "O-oh alright officer! I'll tell my little sister!" The officer nods.

"I'm sure you'll love them, your aunt is such a good person" said one of the officer. After the long discussion, i close the door behind me, smirking evilly. They will take me and (y/n) somewhere else. And maybe they can separate us. I don't want to.  I walk to (y/n)'s room and knocks her door.

"(y/n)-chan...pack your stuff up, we're going to our aunt's house" I said, and i heard her starts to pick up her stuff.

I walk to my room. Sorry (y/n)-chan,i told you to pack your stuff,even if we're not moving. I starts to laugh, holding a knife on my hand.

A/N

Sorry minna! I just not in mood for typing~ **kicked*

I am to lazy~! *kicked*

Im such a lazy girl~! *petted*