A\N! MUST READ!

Okay guys I'm so sorry for the very late update and stuff, but school is starting and i'll be hiatus for a while. Please understand... and i'm working for the story line still! I'll make this a very cool story! Don't worry!I promise this story will never be discontinued, but maybe late updates...

Uhm so me and my friends make some original characters and i want to ask who you ship and the ship suggestion names! 

Here's my friends: @ToroChan19 @CherrySherrie @sansational_fangirl and there's two more, but they don't have wattpad...

The rate is from scale 1-10, the lowest is 1 and the highest is 10! You can ship threesome too!

Character 1:

Name: Luke Jonathan Brooks 

Hair: Jet black / Eyes: Blue / Skin color: White  / Tall: 181 cm

Clothes: Orange t-shirt, short jeans, and black shoes

Personality: Cute, charming, and naughty

Rate to Leo: 9 "Well, cause i like everyone!"

Rate to Carlos: 9 "I like everyone! And he's nice too!"

Rate to Izumi: 9 "Damn. Who can resist him."

Rate to Arthur: 8 "Too...quiet."

Rate to Shane: "He's a little loud, and weird."

Character 2:

Name:  Izumi Koichiyo

Hair: Black messy hair with side bangs / Eyes: Blue eyes/ Skin color: White, a little tanned

Tall: 180 cm / Special: He had a stitched scar on his right eye

Clothes: Black shirt, dark blue jeans, grey jacket tied to his waist, and black converse

Personality: Kuudere, a little bit Tsundere, probably he have fans since he's hot with damn abs, kinda into sports but too lazy

Rate to Leo: 7 "Even though Leo is annoying, he still my best friend..."

Rate to Carlos: 7 "Me and him shared the same feeling since both of us annoyed by the same person."

Rate to Luke: 7 "He's my closest friend beside Leo, we both like same stuff..."

Rate to Arthur: 6 "We never talk much before, but i like his personality."

Rate to Shane: 5 "He's totally weird and annoying."

Character 3:

Name: Arthur (Last name unknown)

Hair: Blonde messy short hair / Eyes: Crimson red / Skin: Pale white / Tall: 181,5 cm

Clothes: Paint-stained white t-shirt and black pajama pants, also a years old flip-flops

Personality: memelord and internet dweller, very lazy and procrastinates a lot. On the bright side, he's surprisingly pretty empathetic. He has a dark sense of humor and he also hate crowds.

Rate to Leo and Izumi: 4 "I'll give neutral if they werent so annoying..."

Rate Carlos and Luke: 5 "The most tolerable out of the bunch..."

Rate to Shane: 3 "Loudest... ugh..."

(Owned by @sansational_fangirl )

Character 4:

Name: Shane (last name unknown)

Hair: Cyan hair with side bangs / Eyes: Dark purple / Skin: Pale / Tall: 185 cm

Clothes: White and purple opened jacket and magenta long sleeved shirt. Usually he will wear black pants and shoes

Personality: Deredere (Loud and annoying) but try to hold it in public, usually will only go crazy in front his friends only. He's very smart, but bad at arts...

Rate to Leo: 9 "He's the one that invite me to a free party, or technically all parties!"

Rate to Carlos: 9 "A nice and friendly person, i ship Carlos with Leo!"

Rate to Luke: 7 "He's like a best friend to me... although he doesn't feel the same LOL."

Rate to Arthur: 6 "HAHA SAME TO LUKE!"

Rate to Izumi: 6 "Well, i like him, but it seem he hate me ._."

(Owned by @cherrysherrie )

Character 5:

Name: Carlos Svensson

Hair: Black smooth messy hair / Eyes: Basically no pupils / Skin: Pale grayish skin / Tall: 183 cm

Clothes: Classic tuxedo in public, black sweater wool when he's indoors, simple white t-shirt and black boxers for alternate pajamas

Personality: Passive and always depending, he let people make decisions for him even if it's bad for him... love to be indoors and will die for cooking. Envies Leo's sport skills...

Rate for Leo: 8 "I like his enthusiasm, he really is helpful in sport. I dont know why he always blushed when he's around me... Oh, and if i'm not wrong, everyone says i act motherly to him..."

Rate for Izumi: 7 "He always look cool, and awesome!"

Rate to Arthur: 7 "I can always relate to his procrastination, i like the way he speak, but sometimes he creep me out..."

Rate to Shane: 6 "Well even if he's really loud, the way he make decision is amazing."

Rate to Luke: 5 "I don't know much about him, i'll give him neutral."

(Owned by @ToroChan19 )

Character 6:

Name: Leo Nightglow

Hair: Shoulder length white messy hair that tied into a low ponytail / Eyes: Blue right eye and red left eye / Skin: Pale white skin / Tall: The shortest, 170 cm

Clothes: Sport shirts and armless black jacket, black jeans and black converse. Also black wristbands that always placed on his wrists

Personality: He's super cheerful and energetic, he love to play any sport and music. He's cute and a smoll bean. He tried to be close with everyone but this world seem to hate this cutie. He is depressed by people's act towards him (like secretly depressed)

Rate to Carlos: 10 "I luv him cause he always cook for me, and always be patient no matter how childish i am... What? No, i'm not crushing him..."

Rate to Izumi: 10 "He's a really cool sport partner, and one thing is, why did he has abs but i dont?!"

Rate to Shane: 9 "The one that i can be loud with, and have parties with!"

Rate to Arthur: 9 "He's a fun guy! Hahaha... not with his creepy personality, but still!"

Rate to Luke: 9 "I have know him for so long! We like the same thing too, Cats!"

Now the last one is mine! Please comment below who you ship and the ship suggestion name, also who's seme and uke!!! THANK YOU!!!