Chapter five: I'm her Saviour, and She's mine (Ashley's P.O.V)

Ooooooo, new update!!! I haven't been here for awhile. This chapter is the last of the mushy, mushy stuff. N'joy goiz. MUCH LOVE!!!

What have I done now?! Jaded's looking at me with a funny look that I don't like too much. She must have seen my scowl cuase that look dropped off her face to be replaced with a rather anxious one that made her look even cuter.

“Ok, ummm...here goes. Ashley...I'm in love with you.”

And now my world is changed. My Saviour, my Fallen Angel, she loves me like I love her. Her eyes started to fill, as did mine.. Why was she crying, it was making me cry.

“Hey, hey. Why the tears Jaded?”

She sniffled as she looked at me.

“Because, you'll never love me as much as I love you.”

If my heart didn't shatter at her crying, it has now.

“Ok, you're right. I don't. I love you more than anyone could love another person, even you. I love you Jaded Maria Whatsername Way, don't ever forget it.”

And as our worlds' collided, so did our lips. Fourth of July dude. Fourth of July.

Fuck it,I'm so whipped.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!! They're together now!!! There's going to be no breaking up this couple, I just wanted them together asap, so I could get to the funny bits. Gonna write the rest and update it all at once for you goiz. Soooo lucky aren't you? XD KISSES WILD ONES!!!