Part 1

You wake up... Look around "Where am I?" You think, and then you remember "Oh yeah no duh, I'm at Germany's house."  You think as you sit up in bed. You shake your head and smile as you get out of bed and walk over to the mirror in your bedroom. You pick up your brush and fix your hair. You take your finger and  playfully poke at the small curl hanging in front of your face, then your stomach growls at you... You're thinking about breakfast. You put down the brush and undress from your PJs.

Later downstairs you patiently wait at the table as Germany cooks breakfast, "Hell Yes. Eggs and bacon, oh how I love Germany's cooking" Your thoughts are interrupted as Italy comes down the stairs and sits at the table next to you "Good morning Florence!~"  he says brightly "Morning Feli!" you say. "How did you sleep last night?" Italy asks. "Good." you answer, you try to keep it simple because it's so early, but before long you and Italy are chatting away happily about a weird dream that Italy had last week where all of the country's genders were switched.

Just then Japan comes down the stairs and addresses all of you "Good morning Florence, good morning Italy, good morning Germany." he says "Good morning Japan." you Italy and Germany say at the same time. Germany turns around to look at you and you both blush, but  Germany covers the awkward look on his face he sets down a plate in front of you, then Italy and then japan, and finally one for himself. Italy opens his mouth to say something but closes it again, "Everyone is probably still
Waking up from sleep. So I won't talk that much." He decides as he lifts the fork to his mouth and begins eating, meanwhile you started eating as soon as Germany set the plate down in front of you "I don't want to be impolite but I'm just so hungry, And I'm nervous about the meeting today. I wonder if Germany is nervous too?" The camera pans over to Germany, he is casually eating his omelette as he raises the fork to his mouth he thinks "Hmmmm, I vonder how the meeting will go today, we're having a picnic lunch together, should I bring something? What am I saying of course I'll bring something but vhat to bring... I Know! I'll bring tuna sandwiches yes that is vhat I  will bring. Also why did Florence look at me funny, I think she blushed... but why?"

Germany quietly finished his breakfast and picks up his plate to put it in the sink, but you get up and intercept the plate saying "I'll do the dishes, you go grab your notes for the meeting. We don't want to forget anything." you add as an afterthought  "Danke Florence." Germany answers curtly and walks into the other room to grab his notes.

-OOF MAN WAS I CHEESY. Anywho...I do remember the plot of this fic somewhat and I like where it's going. I fixed some things and GAHD why did I write out Italy and Germany's accents?! Eugh. Anyways..hope you guys enjoy this update.
                                  OK BYE