Chapter 10

[a/n ok so im thinking of starting another book called Bestfriend.. I will let you know when I publish the first part but for now keep reading Band-aid... ]

Laura's pov

As soon as the bell rang I clicked 2 on my phone and called Prince. He would have been number one but one was voice mail. I have to admit, im obsessed with Prince. Going to different schools killed me because I couldn't keep tabs on him. Everytime another girl even looked at him I got extremely jealous. I heard his voicemail come on

Prince voicemail: hey its yours truly Princeton I obviously didn't pick up your call so don't call back I will call you if I want to.. Beep..

What the hell ? I hung up and walked to my locker.

???: hey beautiful

I turnt around and saw Justin Beiber this boy that had been crushing on me since last year standing behind me. He was cute.

Me: hey Justin*I smile*

Justin: wow I should say hi a lot more often. I love your smile *he smiles*

Me: awe Justin you are too sweet

Justin: yup I know that's why I want to take you to dinner tonight.

Me: awe Justin that's sweet but you know I have a boyfriend right.

Justin: I know but i'm just taking you to dinner.. There's no harm in that. Just think about it and text me later when you make up your mind.

He leaned in and gave me a quick peck on the lips. I looked at him and he winked and walked away.

Woah what just happened did I really just cheat on Prince. No it was just a peck on the lips it dosen't count right ? Right ?

Prince pov

I thought about what Marieja said earlier. Maybe if I did confront Laura about being so clingy in front of my mom she would back up a little and not make a big deal out of it.

I walked in the house and was instantly hit with the smell of fajitas. My mom made the best fajitas in the world. I walked in the kitchen and gave my mom a kiss on the cheek.

me: hola mama

MM: hola Prince. Como esta la escuela ?

Me: mama now you know I don't speak no Spanish .

We both laugh.

MM: so how is Laura.

Me:*sigh* not so good.. shes a little too clingy

MM: boy you know its because she loves you. Be good to her

Me: I know

The doorbell rang and I went to go open it. Of course its Laura.

Me: hey Laura

Laura: don't hey me.. Why didn't you answer my call

Me: good to see you too...

MM: hey Laura how are you

Laura: im great Mrs. Perez

MM: good. come sit down I made fajitas.

Laura: ooo sounds good.

We all go to the kitchen and fill our plates with fajitas. Then we sit down at the dining table.

as soon as we all sit down I take a deep breath.

Me: Laura there is a problem of yours I would like to address right here in front of my mother.