Chapter 14

One week later

Marieja's pov

Princeton had been released from the hospital two days ago and I was finally being released today. My head hadn't fully recovered but my parents had convinced the doctors to let me out early telling them that I would be taken care of properly and that it would be better for me to be around friends and family to recover faster. My friends and parents had been coming to visit me the whole week and my friends brought me my work from school so I wouldn't be behind when I went back, and they kept me caught up in all the drama at school. As part of my recovery my friends told me things about my self and relived memories with me everytime they came to visit, I could remember some of them or at least bits of pieces of others.

I slipped off the hospital gown I had on and put on a pair of dark blue jeans and a big white sweater Yasmin had brought me the day before. I grabbed my uggs and put them on before walking out the hospital room to meet with my parents. I felt like they were trying to be extra sweet to me and they kept mentioning that we were going home. Like duh of course we were going home, where else would I go. I had a feeling something happened before I lost my memory but of course I couldn't remember what it was.

me: um hey mom hey dad, im done we can leave now

MM: ok honey lets go home. I already signed you out.

me: ok

we walked out and got in the car. I just sat there and stared out the windows but I could feel my parents sending nervous looks my way every now and then. Finally we arrived home and I got out the car. My parents had already shown me pictures so I already remembered how it looked like.

MD: welcome home darling

me: yeah thanks

I walked inside and went to my room. Everything was cleaned and placed neatly where it was supposed to be. I kicked of my shoes and jumped on the bed. I felt something poking me under the comforter so I pulled it back and saw a picture of Karina, my maid and unofficial mother. My mouth dropped open and tears threatened to spill from my eyes as all the memories came back. From Afia moving in with me to my parents finding out and firing Karina and then me and Afia moving in with the boys and the whole Prince situation and everything. I grabbed the frame with the picture of Karina and stormed over to the home bar where my parents were sitting and sipping on wine. I threw the frame to get their attention.

me: why didn't you guys tell me the truth huh ?

MM: honey what are you talking about

me: you know damn well what im talking about. you guys not telling me about Karina and you guys tried to hide the fact that I hate you selfish ass fuckers and that I don't even live here no more. guess what I remember everything now and im leaving again.

MM: calm down and lose the attitude. who told you? was it that bitch Afia you call a friend

me: Afia is far from a bitch but I guess it takes a bitch to know a bitch right

MD: have those stupid friends of yours brainwashed you that bad were you feel its OK to call your mom a bitch.

me: I didn't have to call her a bitch, she already knows.

MD: that is enough we will discuss this later as for now Marieja go to your room.

me: don't worry we wont have to discuss this again... I'm leaving

I walk up to my room grab my phone, keys and a couple of clothes and walk out the house. I get in my car and drive over to Diggy and Kimora's house. I have missed Diggy and I need to make things right with him. I jump out my car and knock on the door. A couple seconds later Diggy opens the door and he is only wearing basketball shorts and socks. [a/n it's a week from Christmas but their in LA so it's not cold]