Chapter 11

2 Weeks later

Yasmin pov

Areli: ooo can I wear my Phineas and Ferb pajamas please Yassy.

me: no those ones are dirty so pick another one

Areli: I don't want another one *stomps her foot and screams*

me: Areli Lanae -- (GCO)

Ray: let me handle this

I scoff and sit down on Areli's pink and green bed. I watch Ray Ray sit Areli on his lap and whisper something in her ear. 2 minutes later they get up and she lets him put on her hello kitty pj's the same one I was trying to get her to wear before. What the hell did he say to her. I looked at both of them with my mouth wide open and Ray Ray smirks.

Ray : babe close your mouth.. you forgot Kay Kay is around this age too... i know how to deal with little girls and baby boys like Tay Tay

Areli: yeah and its not my fault I only listen to attractive people

Me: both of y'all be quiet and Areli baby girl come one lets go to sleep I laid her down in her bed and kissed her cheek. Ray Ray came over and kissed her forehead then we turned of the lights and walked out to the sound of her light snores.

Me: ok Mickey is spending the night at a friends house so we have nothing to do. You wanna watch a movie ?

Ray: yeah what should we watch

Me: love and basketball

Ray: ok fine with me

I grabbed the disk and popped it in the DVD. I grabbed a blanket and snuggled up beside Ray Ray. 20 minutes into the movie I heard the sound of keys jingling. I got up to go see who it was and I saw my father standing there tickling some woman. Wait this wasn't just any woman that was my aunt, my mothers sister. I was so confused.

Me: what's going on here

MD: why aren't you asleep ?

Me: its only 9:00 and plus we don't have school tomorrow now tell me what your doing here tickling all up on aunt Mariah.

I was pissed. I mean its fine he wants to move on from my mom but to move on from my mom to her sister now that is so fucking wrong.

my father sighed and grabbed my hand, I yanked it back.

MD: ok I guess I should explain this to you .. Years back before I started dating your mother I was dating Mariah. One night I was horny as hell and drunk and I went over to Mariah and your mom's house Mariah wasn't there and your mom had a thing for me so she kind of took advantage of me. I won't say I wasn't at fault either because I could have avoided it by not getting drunk. Anyways your mother and I had sex without protection. Mariah forgave us but we soon found out your mother was pregnant, pregnant with you. Your grandparents were strict and they forced me to play the role of Real man. I ended up marrying your mother and we learnt to love each other for a while but it just didn't work out. I bumped into Mariah a couple months ago and we started dating again. This time I don't want to let her go so we are getting married.

My jaw dropped at that last sentence.. Oh hell no but its cool ima play it calm for now but i'm leaving later.

Me: ok

My dad and aunt looked at me in surprise I waked back to the living room and Ray Ray was looking at me with his mouth wide open I guess he heard everything too. But he understood I would talk about it when I was ready so he just hugged me and laid me on his chest.

I heard my dad and aunt whispering for some time then my dad came to the living room . he saw Ray sitting there with me and he growled.

MD: what the hell you think you doing here with my daughter.