You belong with me [6]

Sorryy for the cliffhanger,  :) And guess what? I'm all better!!!

~Ashy :)

__________

Madison's POV

"Um, Tyler?" I said, blushing as he kept looking into my eyes.

"Yeah?" His smirk made me melt.

"Uh, why are you looking at me like that?" I said breaking our eye contact.

 I was sweating as he was still looking at me.

"Um, hi?" A voice breaked our eye contact, as we looked at the door, it was Brian.

Tyler was blushing, as Brian saw what Tyler looking at, which was me.

"Oops. Sorry, did I disturb something?" He smiled devilishly which extremely creeped me out. My face showing horror.

"Not at all." Tyler said, a hint of frustration in his voice, wow, he's frustrated.

"Look guys, I really have to go now, I'll leave you two alone." Tyler frowned standing up from his chair and walking out of the room.

"Tyler, wait." I said, and Tyler stopped walking.

"Thank you." I grinned in gratitude to him for taking care of me.

He nodded while frowning. And he closed the door.

"Looks like someones a hot head."  Brian teased as Tyler was out of the room.

I also frowned, I thought something would happen to us.

"I'll just sleep, Brian. I feel a lot better right now." I faked a smile. He went out of the room, closing the door gently and quietly. 

I layed down my bed and when I was just about to sleep, my phone rang loud.

I recieved a text message from Tyler...

How are you? He texted, he's worried about me. I smiled. 

I'm fine, I was just about to go to sleep. I replied and sent the text message.

Goodnight! Sweet dreams!! He texted. I yawned.

All of a sudden, somebody knocked, then opened the door.

"Um, Madison, Mom sent this for you." Brian handed out flowers, and fruits.

"Thanks to your, mom, please tell her that." I smiled at him.

"Okay, I got that." He agreed, walking inside my room, once again.

"Madison, thanks for being there for me." Brian said while getting out of my room. And the door slammed.

I carried on with sleeping. My soft pillow was there and my blanket.

*********

"Madison, wake up!" Brian yelled the lungs out of him.

"Alright." I said, feeling, kinda okay.

 "I'm all better, so I can go to school," I stated fixing my hair. "You can just wait downstairs." I pinned my hair continuing my sentence.

Brian nodded in agreement and went downstairs closing the door.

I rushed to the bathroom and took off my clothes. I finally had the feeling of hot and mild water.

Ahh...

"I don't what I want...so don't ask me! Cause I'm still try'na figure it out!" I sang out Taylor Swift's song "A Place In This World."

"Once upon a time, I believe it was a Tuesday When I caught your eye And we caught onto something, I hold on to the night You looked me in the eye and told me you loved me Were you just kidding? 'Cause it seems to me 

This thing is breaking down, we almost never speak I don't feel welcome anymore Baby, what happened? Please tell me 'Cause one second it was perfect Now you're halfway out the door 

And I stare at the phone and he still hasn't called And then you feel so low, you can't feel nothin' at all And you flashback to when he said, forever and always Oh, oh 

Oh, and it rains in your bedroom, everything is wrong It rains when you're here and it rains when you're gone 'Cause I was there when you said forever and always 

Was I out of line? Did I say something way too honest That made you run and hide like a scared little boy? I looked into your eyes, thought I knew you for a minute Now I'm not so sure." I sang out another one of Taylor Swift's songs called "Forever & Always" It was too catchy. Kinda, awkward singing in the shower.

As soon as I finished, I went out the bathroom, holding my towel, only to see, Tyler. Wait. What?!?!? TYLER?!!?!?

"What the heck are you doing here, you freaking person??!!" I screamed with my face in horror.

"I was just waiting for you." Tyler  put on his puppy dog eyes.

"Okay, moron." I sarcastically said.

Tyler, all of a suddden, leaned in. Our faces so close.