You belong with me [5]

Thanks for all the fans and good wishes guys! Also for the comments! LOVE YA'LL! AND! This is very important, do you think I should post another story? I HAVE AN ORIGINAL IDEA! NOT LIKE THE OTHER! :D Hope you're satisfied with the chapter! :) Sorry, It's unedited. But I'll try to edit it.

~~Ashley :)

_________

Madison's POV

"Wha-" I said in a shaky voice.

I see Tyler sleeping, his blue eyes, perfect face, and his lips...Wait! Why am I thinking  about this. It's way, I mean, WAY to creepy to think about this.

"What are you looking at, girly?" He quickly said, which surprised me.

"First of all, I am not girly! Second, I am looking at your eye bugs. They are a total mess." I fought back and stuck my tongue out. 

"What ever you say." He smirked.

"What happened to me? Where am I ?" I questioned looking all around.

"You're in the hospital. I'm gonna call the doctor, kay? Just wait here." Tyler smiled happily.

My eyes widened. "Hospital?! What happened to me?" I replied in shock.

My hands shaking, what really happened to me?

But Tyler went outside to talk to the doctor.

I saw the doctor coming towards me, he smiled, the doctor, and why?

"Wow. I didn't expect this to be fast improvement Ms. Smith. You'll be able to be out of the hospital in no time." He smiled.

It's about time! God, I hate the hospital.

Tyler grinned like a little child  at me. 

I don't know what to do... I want to go home..I hate the hospital, especially when that happened.

My blonde hair swayed as I began to fix it. The doctor smiled one last time and went outside the room. What really happened to me? I don't know. And I guess...GAH! I don't know!

"Tyler, What happened to me?" I asked.

"You had an allergic reaction. Remember? Like the last time.Ju-" He frowned.

"Just even more worse. You were here for about weeks.." He replied.

I was shocked. I was here for weeks? I had an allergic reaction again? 

I sighed, This isn't gonna be easy. Not at all.

*******

"Congratulations on getting out of the hospital tomorrow, Ms. Smith..Though, remember to take these medicines." The doctor handed out medicines to Tyler as he accepted them. What? I'm gonna drink all these? But I'm all better!

He smiled at the doctor and waved goodbye. Tyler opened the car for me and let me in. Yeah, the doctor was right, I feel awful.

Tyler started the engine and drove away. Fast. Uhhh, I feel nauseous..I want to throw up.

"Hey, could you please slow it down?" I quietly asked.

He didn't hear me. As soon as we were at my house, I ran and opened the door, I ignored the fact that he was there and I quickly went inside the bathroom and threw up..I know. This is all Tyler's fault. 

He smirked as I closed the bathroom door and went upstairs to my room. I was still sick, I couldn't help but feel sick. Just sick.

"You're still feeling sick, aren't you?"  Tyler asked. 

"Yeah, I'm still sick as hell." I quietly replied.

He went out  of the room for a while and when he came back, he brought ice and-- wait. Is he going to take care of me?!

"Sweetie, me and your father are going out for a while, We'll be out of town for a week. Are you okay all alone? Tyler said he'll take care of you." My mom said.

"Yeah, mom, Alright." I nodded, I didn't want to spoil mom's day, by taking care of me.

She smiled at me and kissed my forehead. And went out of the room.

"Take care, sweetie." She said, going out.

Tyler continued. 

I pulled my blanket to me, shivering. It was cold.

Tyler grabbed a towel and put it in the pail, pulling it up and squeezing the water out. He placed it on my head. He was taking care of me.

He grabbed the spoon along with my medicine. 

"Sit. It's time for your medicine." He said.

I sat straight and his hands shivering, I swallowed the medicine in disgust and quickly drank water.

"Yuck! What is that? Brocolli?" I stuck my tongue in extreme disgust.

He chuckled.

Again, I layed down as I Tyler put the towel  in the pail again and pulling it up and squeezing the water out of it. He rubbed it on my neck and my face, finally, placing it on my forehead.

He stopped for a while and looked into my eyes. He was staring at me. It seemed like we communicated by just looking at each other. He...

_______

PLS COMMENT AND VOTE! Still sick.. :(

Can you give me these until I get better?

30 votes

7 new fans

34 comments? Sorry if im asking too much. And..The nickname contest it still on!