thirteen

Echo's POV:

We were going to be on the road for about 8 more hours. I was sorta getting tired.

"Uhmmm... You guys. Where will I sleep?"

"You can sleep in my bunk.." Tony said, smiling shyly.

I blushed a little and returned the smile while saying thank you.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I was heading towards the bunk when I realized I didnt have extra clothes or anything.

"Oh crabsticks"

I heard a giggle from the bunk to my left.

"Is that you Jaime?" A hand shot out from behind the curtain with the thumbs up.

"Vic!!!!!" I yelled

He rolled out of his bunk and landed on the ground with a thud. I slapped my hand over my mouth and giggled. "Whaat Echo?"

"Vic this is a serious problem. I dont have any clothes, makeup, hair products, or anythinggggg."

Mike called out 'You can borrow Vic's flat iron! And we'll go shopping tomorrow!"

"Thanks tall dude!" I yelled to him

"No problemo short person!!"

"You and Tony look about the same size so-"

Tony walked in. "What about me?" he said groggily

Vic continued "As I was saying before I was interuppted.. you and Tony are about the same size so you can borrow some of his stuff." Tony nodded

As they went back in thier bunks, Tony went over to his suitcase and pulled out a t shirt and a pair of boxers and threw them at me. "They are both clean. I promise" he winked

I strolled into the bathroom and pulled the clothes on. I walked out with my hair in a braid, and laid down in Tony's bunk. I think I'm gonna like it here.

I woke up slightly to feel the bed go down a little. An arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer to him. i snuggled up against him and fell back into a peaceful slumber.