twenty three

Echo's POV:

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on the hotel room door. I groaned and glanced at the guys. They were all sleeping. I look at the clock to find that it's 10:15 am. Why do I have to be a light sleeper?

I roll out of the bed and quickly throw on a pair of shorts and a tee. As I walk towards the door, I throw my hair up in a bun. Swinging open the door, I gasp in shock.

"Oh, we're sorry ma'am. We thought someone we were friends with was in this room." a familiar face looks at me while apologizing.

"Aren't you.. A-Alex Gaskarth?" I stutter, while my face turns a bright pink.

"Why yes I am," he smiles politely, "are you a fan of All Time Low?"

I nod excitedly and say, "We're you looking for Vic, Tony, Jaime and Mike?"

Alex tilts his head, a bit confused. "Yeah, how'd you know that?"

"I took a guess. Plus, I knew you guys are friends. I'm Echo, a friend of theirs. Come in, they're sleeping right now." I open the door more, and Alex walks in.

"I'll be one second, make yourself comfortable." I smile and walk to where the bedrooms are.

I walk over to Tony, who is still sleeping peacefully and wake him up. "Alex is here." I say sweetly.

I tiptoe over to Mike and Vic, who are sharing the other bed. I think for a second, then grin evilly. I yank the covers off of the bed, and they sit up angrily, their eyes shooting daggers at me. I give them an innocent smile and say "You guys have a guest. Hurry up an get dressed you lazy bums."

After waking up Jaime nicely, I walk back to Alex. "They should be out in a minute." I say happily.

He gives me a smile and I ask, "So why are you here?"

Alex chuckled and looks at me. "They didn't tell you?"

I give him a confused look.

"We're touring with you guys!" Alex exclaims.