Chapter 71

Manik tried Nandini's number nth times as soon as he reached college. It was 11 already but she was not picking up her phone..! He searched every classroom of the corridor but she was no where..! He even texted fab4 they didn't knew where was she. Suddenly he saw Angela came running towards him. He sat on his knees as Angela approached him..
"Angel..! Where is Nandini?"Manik asked worriedly as Angel was jumping on her place as if trying to tell Manik something...! She run towards the audi and Manik too run behind her..! She reached audi and Manik heard Nandini's shouts..! He barged inside and the scene in front of him was enough for him to boil his blood..! Nandini was crying while Aryaman standing beside her..
"Nandini..!"He shouted her name and all teachers look back..! Nandini too look at Manik and her tears intensity increased..! He run towards them and pushing Aryaman away he hide Nandini in his arms..!
"Shhh..! Bus..!"Manik whispered in her ear as she was crying like a baby. Whole scenario was not difficult for Manik to understand that what must had happened...
"Man-Manik..!"She hiccupped his name between her sobs digging her face in his chest...
"I am here..! I am with you bus shhh...!"Manik patted her head.. All teachers were standing worried that what happened to her suddenly..! After a lot of consolation Manik turned towards Aryaman..
"What kind of professor are you?"Manik yelled furiously while Nandini was standing beside him clutching his hand tightly..
"Manik..! I jus-..!"Aryaman tried to clear his point..
"You just what?"Manik yelled...! "Hadn't she refused to perform?"He yelled again..! While Aryaman just nodded..! "Then? How dare you to force her..?"Manik again shouted..
"Manik..! You are spoiling her..! You should help her to increase her confidence..!"Aryaman dared to speak and that was it for Manik.. He grabbed his collar and teachers run to freed them from each other..
"Ab tum mjy btaoa gay kay how should I treat my own wife?"Manik's anger was crossing his limit..
"Manik leave Aryaman..!"Principal shouted and pushed Manik away..
"Why are you not stopping him Sir..!"Manik yelled..! "Listen you..! I can't afford a single tear in my girl's eye..! Get this thing clear in your head..!"He shouted again and holding Nandini's hand he walked out Angela followed them..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Nandu..! Bus..! How much you will cry?"Manik said lovingly and Nandini's tears knew no boundaries..! They were in an empty classroom as Nandini's condition was out of control..
"I am sorry..! I tried a lot..!"She said sadly looking at Manik and he sighed..! He sat in front of her on his knees and held her hands as she was sitting on the chair..
"Baby..! It's ok..! You don't have to be sorry at all..! You know what I am proud of you..! At least you are trying..! That's what all I needed..!"Manik was the best husband of the world..
"Manik..! I-I went bla-blank..! I even forgot your advice..!"Nandini again burst out in tears..
"Nandini..!"Manik sighed helplessly and took her in a hug again..!
"I am very bad..! Because of me you fought with a teacher I am sorry..!"Nandini's sorry train was not coming to a stop..
"Aik aur bari sorry bola tum nay tou main naraz ho jaoan ga..!"Manik said strictly and finally she stopped crying..! "Bus be my good girl and promise me..! Promise me that you won't cry again..!"Manik said lovingly and pecked her lips..! She finally smiled and nodded her head..!
"Tum ny aj practice nahi ki na because of me..! You go..! I am ok..!"Nandini said holding his hand as she knew Manik's practice was very important..
"No I am not leaving you alone..!"Manik said stubbornly..! After a lot of behas he went after taking a sweet kiss from Nandini..! He took Angela with him and handed her over to Nayonika. Nandini wiped her face and walked to her next class..! The class was of two hours once again removing all her fears she sat in class..! She was alone as fab5 was in full practice mood today..! Even Thakars too were busy...! Time passed minute by minute now only last fifteen minutes were left and Nandini was hell engrossed in noting down the lecture when suddenly something soft hit her..! She saw a crumpled paper it was lying on her desk..! She look here and there everyone was busy..! Who threw this? Hiding from the teacher she carefully straighten the ball and she was shocked for a second.. The note was..
"Look at the window..! I am here..! Manik..!"
She look at window and saw Manik waving at her excitedly asking her to come out. She showed him eyes shaking her in a no  and turned her attention towards the teacher..!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Guys..! It's been almost two hours since I saw Nandini..! I think for today it's enough practice..!"Manik said placing his guitar back in the stand..
"Manik..! Is Nandini ok?"Alya asked with a concern..
"She is..! I just hope that she come out from her traumas..!"Manik said helplessly..
"How you gonna help her?"Cabir asked curiously..
"I don't know yet but I think I will figure out something..!"Manik said shaking his head..
"She is not much comfortable with that Professor..!"Mukti said worriedly..
"YEah..! I know she is not..!"Manik knew it..
"Buddy..! I think you should give him a severe warning..!"Dhruv said and Manik simply nodded..
"Chal you go..!"Cabir ended the discussion and Manik left from there with a sad heart..! He was walking slowly through the corridors when he saw Aryaman coming from the other side..! Manik's fist tightened and he too walked towards him..! He placed his hand on Aryaman's shoulder and he stopped calmly..
"I am warning you for the first and the last time ever..! STAY AWAY from MY wife..! Behave with her..! Or else you don't know who actually Manik Malhotra is...!"Manik spoke coldly..
"I know who you are..!"He too spoke in the same cold tone and both walked away from each other.
Manik finally reached the classroom where Nandini was busy in taking lecture..! He smiled seeing her so engrossed so an idea came in his mind and he wrote a message for her on a paper. He threw it to Nandini but she showed him eyes with that she turned her face..!
"Aray..! Very bad..! How can she turn her face..!"Manik said angrily and Nandini was again engrossed in lecture..! Manik again pulled out a paper from his pocket and wrote..
"Come out..!"
He crumpled the note and threw it again inside..! Nandini again showed him eyes and turned her face..
"Haawww..! Again..!"Manik pouted sadly..! But after all he was Manik Malhotra he again pulled out a paper and wrote
"Come out wifey or else I will come in..!"
He crumpled the paper again and threw towards Nandini.! But to MaNan's bad luck it hit the teacher..! Their eyes widened with shock and before they could react teacher read the note..! She look at the window..
"Manik Malhotra come inside the class right now..!"Teacher said angrily and Manik sighed..! Pakray gaye..! Nandini too stood up worriedly as now she was sure that Manik will get scolded..! Her 'chaaalo' mind was thinking of a plan...
"Mr.Malhotra ya kya ho raha tha?"Teacher asked coldly while whole class was giggling and baby Manik was standing with head low like a two year old ready to get scolded...! "You were throwing these chits to your own wife? How superb is that..!"Teacher taunted and Manik was hell embarrassed...!
"Mam wo..!"He didn't had any perfect bahana..!
"Wo kya Mr.Malhotra?"Teacher was really angry..! When suddenly..!
"Manik..!"Nandini whispered Manik's name and was about to fall when Manik held her immediately..
"Nandini..!"He shouted her name what happened to her suddenly..!
"Take her with you Manik..!"Teacher too was worried..! Manik without a second thought picked Nandini up and run outside..! As soon as they were outside Nandini naughtily opened her one eye and look here there..! Then she saw Manik who was hell worried..!
"Manik..!"Her chirpy voice forced Manik to stop and he look at her with wide eyes..
"Hay are you ok?"He asked worriedly he still didn't understood that Nandini was acting..! All this to save Manik from scolding..
"Am okay Mr.Malhotra..!"She said naughtily and he frowned...! Within seconds he understood her tricks and burst out in laughter..! She too started laughing and he put her down..
"Mery acting was so real hai na?"She said laughingly..
"It was..! But from next time please don't try to play that stunt again..! I was scared..!"Manik said in a serious tone and cupped her cheek..! She nodded smilingly and it was time to go back home..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ok..! Now you imagine that there is no one in front of you and sing...!"Manik provoked her again and she nodded like an obedient baby..! It was night and both were on the terrace. Manik was strumming his guitar and Nandini was singing..! Manik was trying his best to make her as much comfortable as he can..! He had decided that tomorrow he will himself go to the audi with Nandini...! Only he and Nandini..! Then he will be able to help her more.
"Manik bus na..! Spare me now please...! I am your wife koi student nahi..!"Nandini complaint as Manik asked her to start singing once again..
"Aray but..!"Manik protested when Nandini pulled the guitar from his hands and sat in his lap..
"No buts..!"She said lovingly and laced her arms around his neck..! "Tum kity unromantic ho gye ho Manik?"She said huskily tracing his jawline with her forefinger..! Manik smirked and pressed her waist lightly..
"Should I need to remind you how much romantic I am?"Manik too said in the same tone and nibbled her earlobe lightly..
"Don't you think it's been days since we..!"She said shyly biting her lower lips and Manik smirked more..
"Since we what baby?"Manik asked huskily again while Nandini shyly looked away and got up from his lap..! He held her hand.."Where are you going?"He asked lovingly and she smiled again..
"I have to show you something..! Give me some minutes..!"She whispered without turning towards him and he freed her hand gently..! After picking up something from her wardrobe Nandini went inside the bathroom..!