Chapter 1-Niall Horan

Niall POV

Hi my name is Niall Horan and yes I am the irish one from One Direction. What you need to know about me is: i am 19,i have blonde/brown spike hair, insecure and i am in love with one of my bandmates. He has the most beautiful emerald eyes,the most amazing curly hair and a awesome deep voice. You might have guessed by now that it is THE Harry Styles. Ever since i bump into him on x-factor, i can't stop thinking how much i wish he was my boyfriend. The sad part is i have not told the boys that i am gay and the reason why is because am scary they might kick me out of the band or worst the might ingore me and call me fag behind my back. You might think i am a corward but really i am just-

"NIALL WERE HOME" yelled Liam

"Ok, ill be down in a minute"I yelled.

Where was i oh yes, you might think i am a corward but really i am just really worried how they will reacted. People are really judgemental now adays and you can think they are not but really you are just blind. I know i should really tell the boys because they walk around in their boxers sometimes and once or twice Harry walks around naked, well you get what i am saying.

Well this has been some good alone time but now i have to go act for the boys so they don't get worried about me. I closed my word docment and got up for my bed. I made my way to my door, the very door that stood between my and the very sexy Harry Styles, every so slowly i turn the door handle and made my way down the hallway pasted all the boys room and bathroom. I took one last long breathe before i made mine way down the long,steep stairs and then made my way though the house until i was in the kitchen doorway.

"Niall, Can you settle something between me and Hazza?" asked Louis.

"Yeah, What is it?"I asked.

"Ok so Hazza thinks that Megan Fox is hotter, then Chelsea Staub (She is on Jonas.), Who do you think is hotter?" asked Louis.

I just want to run away after what Louis just ask. I must have spaceout because Louis hand was waving in front of my face and Liam was yelling my name.

"NIALL YOU THERE" yelled Liam.

"Yeah sorry....ummm... I think Chelsea Staub is hotter then Megan Fox, Sorry Harry" I said and hoping everybody forget about me spacingout there.

"See Hazza I told you that Chelsea is hotter then Megan" said the proud Lou and at this point i was laughting because of the look Lou had on his perfect face. Harry looked at me like i was a mad man but all I can do is think about how cute he is.

"But Lou would you date Chelsea or Megan?"asked Daddy Direction.

"Liam, Liam i have a crush on Chelsea since..... I don't really remeber" said the Tommo

"But you still have a crush on me Lou, right"asked a pouting Haz.

If Lou said yes my heart would not beable to take it and then the boys will know something is wrong keep calm Niall.

"Sorry Hazza but i have a man crush on somebody else" and as Lou said that, he started making his way to me. All i could think was 'is Lou joking because the look on his face says he is not'. LOu finally made his way over to me and put is arm around my waist pulling me into his god like chest.

"NO Lou, Niall is my man" said the very annoyed Daddy Direction

"Well now he is mine, Niam is gone and Nouis is alive" sayed the sassy Lou

I started to tune out the two of them fight over who gets to be my man but instead i started to walk over and get food, as soon as i Louis arm drop for my waist I got cold. Thats weird only that happens with Hazza. I made my way over to the snack cupboard and got out the oreos. I was eatting my oreos and standing on the island when i felt somebody point my cheek. I looked to see Harry pointing my Cheek.

"Ummm.... Do you want to watch a movie"asked a very cute Haz

"Sure. What movie" I asked as we made our way into the livingroom.

"Finding Nemo" ask Haz

"YES! I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!"I yelled as Haz put the movie in and then sat on the couch but he sat really close that everytime other one of us move we would touch each other (not in that way).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this is bad. This is my first story :) Please comment