Chapter 3-The Girl

Niall POV

"Mr.Horan and Mr.Tomlinson are fags" said the boy i loved with half my heart, the other half belonged to Louis. As soon as those words left Harrys mouth, i was have way down the street and almost to my favorite spot in the whole world, Yes you guessed it Nandos. I walk to a open table and wait for either one of the boys to come look for me or the next best chocie food.

"Can I help you?" (not sure how they work) ask the cashier. The cashier was a very pretty girl but i am not into girls. The cashiers name was Chelsea T. she had long blonde hair,emerald eyes (like Harry), and she had the best smile that said 'I am here to help you with anything'

"Can I Help you?" asked Chelsea the second time. Niall thought by now she would be annoyed but she seemed happy.

"Sorry, Do you minded if i just sit here?"I asked with more hope then i expected

"Sure, I love when people just hang out because then i can get to know them and we are really not that busy this season. Whats your name?" asked the beautiful Chelsea

"Ummm...NIall Horan. What is your name?" I asked but i really should havent because she is wearing a name tag for god sake Niall get it togather.

"I am Chelsea Tylers and Niall Horan,are you famous or something? Sorry if i am being rude"she said her name well pointiing at her name tag like it was not there before.

"Yes i am famous. Have you heard of the band One Direction and no you are not being rude" i asked as i started to laught near the end.

"Ok good and No have not heard of this One Direction sorry. Are you in that band?" Chelsea said as she was laughting

"Yeah I am in that band. Hey can i ask you something?"

"I have nothing better to do so hit me"

"Can i have your number and can i call you Chelse" i ask alittle nervous

"Yes you can have my number and sweetheart you can call me anything as long as it is not rude or gross" she said with the most beautiful smile i have ever seen.

"Than-"

"Niall, there you are. I have been looking for you everywhere and haz said he is sorry. Will you come home" asked a very tear stained Loubear.

"Yes loubear i will come home. Oh Louis this is my new friend Chelsea."

"Hi" Louis said with looking at her. How rude

"Hi. Are you Nialls friend. Sorry if i am being rude." Chels said with that same amazing smile.

Louis finally looked up and you could tell it was love at first sight. "Yes i am Niallers friend. and i am Louis Tomlinson."said the Tommo

"Chelsea Tylers. Hey Niall you have me number text me. Ok?" asked the still smiling Chelsea

"Ok." i said ready to go face the one person i really dont not want to see.

"Hey can i have your number too" asked the love sick puppy lou

"Yeah. Here you go. Have a nice day" said the amazing,friendly Chelsea Tylers

With that we left for home and boy was it funny when Louis meet Chelsea and now he will not leave me alone about her and he has not stop texting her since he meet her.

When we finally got home it was very awkward