Chapter 4

The next day came, I'm so worried about yesterday wondering if anything will change about John and I. I was walking back and forward in my room trying to think of something to say to John and making this ok. I got dressed in a white top with the back open, some light Walsh jeans and some silver sandals. As I was putting some light make up on I heard banging on the other side of the wall but it wasn't from room 64 it was from room 62. I laugh to myself, at least someone is having fun around here. When I finished I looked at myself in the mirror and approved of how i looked. I went outside to the elevator, I knew John was downstairs in the bar, he always goes there in the morning. As I reached the bar my heart started to race. I sat next to him and ordered some water, knowing my throat will get dry of nervousness. "Hey Daisy" said John sitting next to me on the bar stool "hey John. We have to ta-" "we have to talk Daisy" " oh ok" I said nervous and started to take sips of my water " I just wanted to say I'm sorry of what happened yesterday" he said " I'm sorry too" " you have nothing to be sorry for Daisy, I was the one who left you alone in the bar it's just my wife was bugging me a lot about not being home a lot and the thing with Holden, well that's been tough on us for a while" he said and my heart broke. He didn't remember about us kissing yesterday. I just wanted to slap him in the face, but at the same time I was glad he didn't remember because if he did then things would change. "Yeah it's ok. Don't worry about it " I said with pain in my voice "I've gotta go" I said "ok I'll see you later" said John. I went back to my room and laid on my bed with my head in my pillow. I laid there for 15 minutes until I heard a voice witch scared me to death "why are you crying you beautiful creature?" The voice said. When I turned around I noticed it was James " James what are you doing here?" I ask startled " well I was on my way out until I noticed you left your door open" " oh, well thanks for checking up on me Mr.March, but as you can see I'm ok so there's no need for checking up on me" I said assuring him not to worry about me " well of course I need to check up on you I don't like to see a beauty like you sad" he said smirking a little. I started to blush like crazy.

(HEY GUYS SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT ITS JUST IVE BEEN BUSY AND I HAVE A WRITERS BLOCK BUT I PROMISE THAT ILL KEEP WRITING EVERY DAY )