1

DEDICATED TO :JMelon

Hello guys!!!!!!

I am turning this story in English!!!!!

:'( :'( :'( :'(

Maureen's Pov

"Hubby, where are we going?", I ask my husband, Symon.

"Where heading to your favorite restaurant!", he said, full of joy.

"YAY!!!!",I scream and did a little dance. He look at me and shake his head. "Such a kid", he said and I giggle.

"Come on, go up stairs and get dress". He said and I just nodded to him.

I got up from the couch and walked on the stairs.

@@@@@@@@@@@

I was now heading to the living room. I easilly spotted him in the couch humming some song.

"WOW!!!!, you look beautiful!!", he said. "But, I always look beautiful!!" I said pouting. "But, its different. You look gorgeous!!", he said. More like explaining.

"Come on. Let's get going", I said. 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Symon was now opening the door and get out. He open my door and I got out. "Thanks!", I said excitedly.

He close the door and we walk to the main door of the restaurant.

"Do you have a reservation Sir?", the waiter asked.

"Yes, Symon Montecarlo", hubby said. " Ofcourse!! ", the waiter said  then look down. "Let me lead you sir, ma'am!", he said.

He lead the way and we settle in.

"What do you want to order Sir? How about you pretty lady?", he ask. Symon gave him a death that seemed he didn't see. "I want steak", hubby said. The waiter nod and write his order in his notepad. "I want lasagna and coke", I order. He nod once again and gave me a flirtatious smile. Never looking away.

He walk away after he wink at me again. He is so lucky Symon didn't notice.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: : ::::::

After a while, the waiter come back with our orders. "For. You sir. And for you pretty lady", he gave us our order and gave me a napkin. I look at the napkin and so his number written on it. I look at him and he wink. Symon saw how he wink at me and he stood up.

He grab the waiters clothes he was about to punch him when I said, " Hon, let him go. He's not doing anything bad at me."

He just look at me and was about to punch him again but I stopped him. I held into his hand and said ; "Hubby, please. We're gaining an audience!!". He put down the waiter and said,"Be thankful that we're here. If not I have beaten you up!".

The waiter look down and said" I'm very sorry Ma'am, Sir."  The waiter leave us alone and Symon looked at me. "Let's go eat somewhere else", he said and I nodded. 

"Hubby. Let's go to McDonalds", I said grinning. "Okay", he shortly said. "Hubby don't be mad. I'm yours. You should remember it okay? I love you" I said calmly. He look at me and grin. Then he gave me a kiss on the lips. I smile again to him. "I love you too". He said

"I love you more", I said.

"I love you so much", he said

"I love you forever", I said

"I love you forever more", He said.

Then he chuckle, while I giggle.

He gave me  a kiss on the lips.......

TO BE CONTINUE

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

THANK YOU