5

Maureen's POV

We are now at the... Calenderia???

" I thought we are eating out? " I asked. " Yes. Don't you like it here?" He said.

" It's not like that. I mean, why did you bring me here?" I ask confuse trying not to sound disappointed.

" Well I just want to do something new, you know? I'm tired of eating at some of the expensive restaurant. Their food is not really good."  He explained and I just nod my head.

" Come on. Let's check out the food they're selling." he said and pulled me to the counter.

" What do you like to eat? Adobo, Afritada, laing, bagoong, tinapa, beef steak, nilaga o sinigang?" He pointed at the food he is naming.

At the many things that he said, my attention was caught by the green food that has grass and peppers.

OMG I want that!!!!😍😍

" I want that one " I said while pointing at the green food.

" Are you sure? Don't you like Adobo? Want that one?" He  asked while looking at the food with disgust.

" Nevermind .Order everything. Make sure there's a serving for that one", I quikly left and search for an empty seat. After waiting for a few minutes, he came back with a tray in hand and a waiter behind him carrying another tray.

" Here you go. Your favorite" , He said putting the rice and Adobo in front of me.

I looked at him, "Where's the green vegetable? " I stared at him angrily.

He scratch his head, " Sorry Baby, I'll get you some... Wait for a bit, ok? I'll get you some. Sorry again ", he quikly left after that.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

" Hubby, I have something to tell you. Please don't be mad 😢" I suddenly said at the middle of our meal.

" What is it? "

" Well, I just found out yesterday that....... ", I paused for a bit. Suspense building up in the air.

" Ahmm, It's ok if you don't want it. I'll accept it. I-I'm pregnant! "-me

" What!!! " he suddenly shouted making me cry.

" Are you going to force me to leave the house"

" Ammmm. I don't know what to feel but I-"

" I get it. You don't want the baby. I-it's f-fine. Well thank you for the food " I don't know what his going to say. Well, I  know. But I dont want to listen. I don't want to hear it from him. It hurts very much.

Before I can get out of the place, he managed to hold onto my wrist. 

" I'ts not like that baby. I'm just shock, but I'm happy. And please, Don't think that I'm gonna make you leave. It's our house, remember? You know I love you very much" 

" A-are you sure? " 

" Yes, baby. I'm just stress at work. You know I want many babies, right? It's my dream to have a big and happy family" 

" How long are you pregnant. Is that why you look like you gained weight lately? " He said making me shock. Me

ME

I'm Fat??

I quikly looked at him and glared.

To be continue...

Thank you for all of the support!!!!!