6

Maureen's POV

" Are you telling me that I'm fat!!!?? !" 

" W-wait. It's not like that. It's just that-" he tried to explain but was panicking so much.

" Nevermind. Your stupid !!!"I was about to leave when I remember my purse.

I get my purse and as I was turning around, I stepped in his food with my high heels.

I know it hurts so I was trying hard not to laugh.

I went out and hail a taxi 🚖. "Sir, take me to *toottt*" 

Once I arrive, I quikly went to the bedroom and change my clothes. Then I went to the kitchen.

I looked up at my phone on how to cook pork steak with potato gratin that is Symon's favorite and mustard glade salmon which is my favorite.

I looked up some desserts and decided on graham macarons and delize macadamia sans rival.

But before I started cooking, I texted him first.

To:Hubby

I don't want to see you right now. I'll text you once I my head coo down.

💜💜💜A F T E R  3 hours 💜💜💜

I have finish cooking and plating. I put it in the table in the garden which is big enough for us to eat to.

Now I'm putting rose petals around the table. I also create a trail of pink roses from the living room to the garden.

After I'm done, I texted Symon

To:Hubby
Hubby, You can go home now. But before you go home buy me some BFF fries.

After a few seconds I received a  reply 

From:Hubby
Ok hon. Have you calm down? Are you not angry at me anymore?

To: Hubby
Yes hon. I'm hungry. Get home immediately. Be safe! Love you 💜💜

From:Hubby
Love you too💜💜

I turned of my phone and head to the bedroom to change in my dress

I wear a  fitted red off shoulder dress with 5 inch heels 

I put some baby powder and lip balm. I don't like make up very much because I have sensitive skin.

I went down after dressing up just in time to hear engine sounds. I looked at the window and saw him turning off the car engine. I quikly went to the garden and hide behind the bushes.

I'm Excited!!!! 😊😊😆

Symon's POV

After buying french fries i quikly went home. I thought it would took a long time before she forgives me.

As I enter the house I was greeted by no one.

" Wifey, whre are you? I'm home !!! " I shouted. After a while she was still not showing up making me worried. I looked around and a trail of roses caught my attention.

I followed it and it lead me in our garden. I looked around but she was still nowhere to be found.

" Hon, where are you?".

3rd Person's POV

" Surprise!!!" Maureen shouted which cause Symon to jump.

"Where did you go?

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hope you like it.

Vote and comment if you like it..  

Share your thoughts!!!