>>Chapter 2- Potty Talk<<

{Best Friends Always Come Back}

>>Chapter 2- Potty Talk<<

Ryan's POV

 I ran into the bathroom because I started to feel sick. I sat on the toilet and brought my knees up to my chest. I felt a tear stream down my face. How was I ever friends with those boys they are just so- My thoughts were cut off by the sound of high heels coming in, making the click clack click clack sound. I cringe every time a heel hits the floor. I can not stand high heels, the sound they make and how uncomfortable they are. I'd rather wear my converse. 

    "Ugh who the hell does she think she is?"  I hear Zoe's high pitch voice say. "I don't know but that was totally rude of her to say that to you!"  Adrian says. "She gets a makeover and thinks she owns the school now!" I have had enough of this shit. I walk out of the stall and see Zoe's eyes widen. "I see you have a thing for Potty Talk huh?" i ask raising an eyebrow in amusement. "Never-No." She says. I walk up to her and get in her face. "Look I got a makeover to get rid of something I had done in the past Okay?" " What did you do in the past?" She whispers looking at my lips. Why is she looking at my lips? I swear that girls like her will go for anything with a heartbeat. "Thats for me to know and you not to find out." I say and walk out of the bathroom. 

   I go inside my pocket looking for my phone. Shit its not there! I must've left it in the bathroom or the table. I go into the bathroom again and see my phone isn't there. I almost run into the cafeteria and see Sam, Nat, and the Jacks on my phone. Why the fuck are the Jacks on my phone? I rush over to the table and snatch it out of their hands. Their heads snap up and their eyes widen. "What were you doing on my phone?" "N-Nothing." Nate stutters. I look down at my phone and saw that they were texting my mom.  I check the messages. They were pranking her saying I was pregnant. I texted my mom telling her that it was the boys and went up to them. I slapped the all on the back of their head, hard, before going to class.

                                           >><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<

     Sorry for such a short chapter I've just been super busy! I am working on a fanfic for each of the Magcon boys! Comment Which one of the boys you want up next! Also tiara_destinyyy has a magcon fanfic up and a Maze Runner book so check those out!!! Love ya! ~Fruity johnson