>>Chapter 5- Promise<<

{Best Friends Always Come Back} 

>>Chapter 5- Promise<<

Ryan's POV

I shut my locker, turning around bumping into someone. "sor-" I stop when I look up to see Johnson there scurrying around trying to pick up the items we had dropped. He looks up and hands me my binders. He runs his fingers through his Brusters. " I nod my head as he goes to his locker to get his stuff before grabbing my hand and dragging me to his car. "Did you bring a car? " he asks turning to me. "No I got a ride from Addison. (You'll meet her later)" "Okay good. " He drags me to the other side of the car then opening the car door for me. "what a gentleman." I laugh. He smirks before walking around getting in on the drivers side.

    We pull up the cute little ice cream shop and step out of the car. "What do you want?" he asks. I look at the menu and end up choosing Caramel Truffle, while he gets Chocolate chip. I grasp the cone in my ask I start eating the ice cream. "what did you want to talk about?" I ask, licking ice cream off my lip. "I want to be friends again. " I stop eating my ice cream and look up. "We would still be friends if you didn't leave me." "What are you talking about." he says. "Jack you just stopped talking to me completely, I felt like a nobody. I was depressed. The only friends I ever had left me. I finally made some new friends, and then you come back." I say looking at him. "I'm really sorry Ryan." I stood up, dumping the remainder of my ice cream on his head. "do you realize how many times people have said sorry, but then end up doing it again. "He looked up at me and put the remainder of his ice cream in my hair. I gasp, before going up to the counter and ordering more ice cream. We ended up having an ice cream fight and getting kicked out of the store-.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/--//-/-/--/-/-/--/-/-/-/-/

We layed in the grass playing watching the stars."Jack?" I asked. "Yeah." "Can you promise me something." I asked. "Anything." He said turning to look at me. I turn to my side and look at him. "Promise me this time that you won't leave me." He smiles before embracing me in a hug. "I promise." 

Short Chapter, but i updated. Im sorry that i have been messed up with edits! I will update this book, Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and maybe Saturdays. I have so many ideas for this book im excited. AND OML 100 READS I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. Please comment your thoughts please????? And vote if you enjoyed this chapter I want to see your guys opinions. If you hated the chapter commetn that and the next update will be better I promise <3 -polarxid_johnson