>>Chapter 6- Every Princess Needs A Tiara<<

{Best Friends Always Come Back} 

>>Chapter 5-Every Princess Needs A Tiara<<

Ryan's POVyells jmp

   "I'm so tired." I groan sitting down in the middle of the road. "Ryan get out from the middle of the road, you're going to get hit!" Jack whisper-yells since its currently 11:23. "Jack who wold be driving at 11:23 on a Thursday night?" He shrugs, looking at me with worry in his eyes. I lay down and look up at the stars. "Ryan get your ass up!" He says bending down. "Nah I'm good." I say pulling him down next to me. "No way in hell am I gonna lay down in the middle of the road." He jumping up. I laugh as someone opens their front door and yells, "Shut up, we are trying to get sleep, you ignorant brats!" I laugh even louder as the door closes. Johnson stiffins, and pulls my arm. "Jack loosen up, lay with me." He sighs and sits down laying on is back. 

    We sat there for a minute, until johnson ruins the silence. "This hurts my head Ry. " he laughs. "Come here you big baby." He looks up at me and puts his head on my chest. "Thats better." he laughs. I start playing with his blonde hair, he closes his eyes and his chest is rising up and down. I see headlights flash on the road and I quickly just up as Johnson hits his head on my jaw. "Shit. " I heard him mutter. I grab his hand and drag him away from the road as the car drives past, and the driver flicks us off. I laugh as Jack mutters something along the lines of 'i told you so' I sit in the grass. "Still tired?" He asks, as i nod. 

     He bends down a little, as I jump on his back. We start walking around town until reach the dollar store. " I'm gonna be so fucking tired tomorrow." I laugh. "Can I um pick you up for school tomorrow?" He asks scratching the back of his neck. I wrap my arms around his neck as his arms wrap around my small figure. "Of course." I smile. We walk into the store and start running around picking up the most randomest things and playing with them. 

    We stopped in the kids section and started to pick up stuff for each other, we each would pick 5-10 things then tomorrow for school, we would wear it or carry it around. I looked around the girls section and picked out a shirt, that said I don't sweat, I sparkle. Next I went to jewlery section and pulled out a Sofia the first necklace. I got a few bracelets, then finally to top it off I went and got a pink cowboy, well cowgirl hat. 

    We both bought the items and headed home. I silently went to my room and fell instantly asleep since it was 12:43. I woke up with my alarm blaring 5sos. I groaned and rolled onto the floor. I went to the bathroom taking a quick shower. Since it was hot i decided on shorts, a black shirt, and a flannel

 Since it was hot i decided on shorts, a black shirt, and a flannel

     I smiled as I saw Johnson pull up in my driveway. He knocked on my door, as I opened it for him. I ran upstairs to brush my teeth, then straightening my hair. Jj stayed behind me the entire time just watching me. "Did you bring the dollar store stuff?" He nods before turning around grabbing his bag. We swapped bags and opened them at the same time. The first think I saw Was a pink crown. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow as he simply took it out and put it on my head. He looked me in the eye and said "Every Princess Needs A Tiara." 

   This chapter is goals! So i updated after a week haha. MY FRIEND tiara_destinyyyIS SEEING JACK AND JACK IN 5 DAY SNDIEWNFIWRENGI. I love you guys so much <3333 -polarixd_johnson