chapter 1

Alex walk over towards me when I was try to head to my spell class. I didn't expect Alex to come so close to me. Even if I really liked Alex. Alice hates me and Arick does too. I really didn't kill Alena at all.

"Alice is be an ass BC of all this." Mark said out of no where.

"Why are you saying that about my best friend Alice?" I started getting so frustrated.

"Because Alice doesn't respect her uncle ever. I'm so sorry to hear about Alena died. I wish there was something, I could do to help you. If you ever need someone to talk to call my council office or come to my office." Mark said while walking away.

*******
I didn't know Mark was Alice, Alex and Alena uncle that work here in the academy. I head to my dorm room right when I did something past by me. The wind started stirring up and rain came. I ran straight up to my room and head to the bathroom. My body Trimble . I saw a mark on my arm it turn into a cristin moon shape.

I was so freaked how is this happening to me . I must be turn into my wolf form. I can't control it at all. My eyes shifted to a shade baby blue color. My blood boil inside me. I grip the side corner. I try everything, but all a sudden I shifted to my window. I jump up on the wall part and head to the nears village.

Alice knocked on my door. She asked if she could come in. I told sure. Alice sat down next to my desk concern.

" Hindy I'm so sorry how could I be so stupid. I hate myself for accusing you for murding my little sister. " Alice felt so guilty.

" Its okay Alice , I forgive you for it. I Know how your feeling right now. I was the same way when I my foster brother and my real parents pass away. So don't worry about it to much because if you don't move forward from the past . You will never know what lays head for you in the future." I try to encourage Alice .

" It's just really hard Alena was the only remainders of my mother. Before she pass away during child birth." Alice paused for a moment.

The next two chapters are going to be short . just to worn you guy it will get really intense and graphic between Hindy and Alex in this book. Later on I'll tell who Alex really is behind his secrets