chapter 2

This chapter is short so I hope in enjoy.

"Alex, why can you every tell me the reason, why you're acting weird?" I stormed out the hall.

"Hindy!" I've told you, you have no reason for butt into my business with my life." Alex sent Hindy a smirk.

"Fine!" I'll just leave you alone for good!" I slam my door.

Alex sat down on the couch and started play is game system. Alice was in the kitchen with Arick cooking dinner. I stay up in my room. My body started to Trembling again, I couldn't help it. I jump out of the bouncy and headed to the forest. All a sudden I saw a little girl . She look lost and very cold. She came up towards me.

"Your a pretty wolf, do want something to eat?" The little girl come up towards me.

*******
I started moving back, but I stop myself. The little girl through the piece of meat towards me. I ate it and ran towards the other direction. I stop in the middle of my tracks, I seen a odd create. This create shape was skim, fur black as coal, and the eyes were bloody gold red. I moved back and without thinking i step on a branch. The create looked up and saw me. I started run quick . The create stop me and said "Hindy done be afraid it me Alex." Form back into his human self.

I phase back into my human form in front of Alex. Why was Alex out here.