chapter 5

Alex just lay there with me still asleep in his arms. He was thinking about something he wanted to do. He just thought about it ,and realize if he does do it he will lose Hindy and his pack forever. He got up an put his shirt on and walk over to kiss me on the forehead.

"Alex are you okay?" I wake to him leaning over me.

" Yes, Hindy I'm fine." He help me up.

We walk down the hall and Alice notice me wearing the same cloths. Arick looked at Alex , he thought in his head how he going tell Hindy he can't be with her .

" Alice what is wrong with Alex? "

"Oh nothing!" She acted like nothing was going on.

*******
I walk out the door and head to class. I swear someone was following me. I walk up to the gate , Scar was smiling at me. I turn the other direction. I ran into headmaster Hermon. He walk with me to class.

"How's my daughter doing." Wasn't paying attention what he just said.

"Wait I'm your daughter." I wonder

"What I didn't say that!?" Headmaster Hermon acted like I was stupid.

"You just say I was." I'm not stupid headmaster. " I really didn't want to be fucking rude.

He just walked off and head to his office. I'm so confused Alex told me that my father die. After class, I headed to the cafe that was near the house were I was born at. I really wish I knew my parents.

*****
"Hey are you Hindy Night?" Some guy came up to me.

"Yes I am."

" I'm Luke. " I had a sister name Lilly but she pass away long ago. " he smiled and walk away.

I head home right when I did Demon grab me by my arm. He put a knife to my throat. I try getting away, but he push me up against the building side.

" Why you idiot girl? You shouldn't be walking alone." He gripped my wrist tied.

I kick him and opened the front door. I slam it shut. Alex came up towards me and asked me how was my day.

"Hindy are you okay." Alex help me up.

I walk up stairs while Alex follow me. I stop died in my tracks. Alex moved in front of me. He look at me and saw I wasn't telling him something.

******
"Hindy you are beautiful in every way." Alex open his door.

"Thanks Alex." I really appreciate what you done for me." I sat down on his bed.

"Hindy?"Alex stood in front of me.

" Yes Alex." I answer him back.

He lean his head to mine and kiss me. I couldn't breath with this time. I pull him towards me. He laid me back and keep kissing me. I pull him closer and he lost control . He moved his hand down my waist line, And up my shirt . He told me are you sure you what to do this.

" I'm sure Alex." I love you with all my heart." I saw his face.

He moved away from me and sat on the edge of his bed. He shock his head . I moved over to me.

*****
"Alex what's wrong." I rub his back.

"Hindy there's something I been hiding from you." He was going to tell me.

" What is it Alex your not a virgin. " I looked at him while teasing.

" I love you Hindy , you know that." If I do this ill lose you and my rights to my pack."

"What!?" I moved away.

" Yes, Hindy my father will kick out of the pack . Because he knows that you are the daughter of the midnight assistant leader. " he felt so ashamed.

"Alex look I might be the daughter of the assistant, but that's not going to change the way I feel about you." I got frustrated.