Chapter One

Chapter One

It's my first day of UNI and I've been in my dorm for about two days now preparing. I've only seen my roomie twice the entire time I've been here. Her name is Melody. That's about all I got other than the fact that she has a boyfriend. I'm assuming that's where she's been the whole time. She's actually quite pretty. She's a ginger, a little on the shorter side which I like, and has mesmerizing green eyes. Her eyes... that was the first thing I noticed, aside from her hair cause you know... kind of hard to miss but yea.

The first time I saw her was when I got to the dorm for the first time. I unlocked the door and she was packing. When I put my bag down on the ground she jumped. When she did this the over-sized sweater she was wearing lifted a little showing that she had quite a few scars on her stomach.I was extremely curious as to where they came from but I couldn't show her this, it would probably just creep her out.

"My name's Melody, Melody Brakston. I'm a first year and majoring in biology." she stuck her hand out.

"Liam, Liam Payne. I'm a first year too majoring in the same thing." I said while shaking her hand and giving her a smile. She returned the favor and returned to packing.

"Are you leaving already?" I asked hoping to get some more information as I began to unpack.

"Not permanently. Just until classes start. My bo-... friend invited me to their flat. I'll be there."

"Sounds like fun!"

"Not really." she mumbled probably thinking I didn't here her.

"Why not?"

"I'd prefer not to share." she said while nervously playing with the end of her sleeve.

"Well, if you ever need someone to talk to I'm a great listener." I said hoping to get more information.

"Good to know." she said closing her bag. "I'll see you around Liam."

"Bye Melody."

"Oh, by the way, call me Mel." she said as she left with a smile.

Her smile was beautiful. It seemed so natural and she seemed so down to earth. I can see a great friendship in the future... maybe.

A/N

Short chappie! How do you like the beginning?? Let me know what you think!! There's a picture of Melody on the side. It's exactly how I imagined her... I ended up deleted Wake Me Up because I was told it was like The Vow and when I watched the movie I was like SHIT!!!!! So yea... Going with a prewritten Liam fanfic... I actually started to write this in like May... but you know... Whatevs....

Vote and Comment if you don't mind!!!

xx, J