RUN!!! (Christmas special)

Let le Christmas....BEGIN!  (Also pls listen to this song while reading)

*music playing in the background*

Cake: *bringing in a bag* Hey guys! *smiles and walks in*

Me: *to busy to notice because I'm trying to beat a level* Not now cake....•~•

Melanie: *smacks my head* DONT BE RUDE!

Oscar: Anyways....what u got there cake? *playing mercy with Red and gets beaten*  F**k...

Red: *smirks and then sighs*

Dawn: *setting Christmas lights and decorations with Ash and Pikachu* May! Pls hand me the mistletoe!

May: *giggles and nods* Here Dawn! *gives mistletoe* Wait...*kisses Drew on the cheek*

Drew: *blushes and flips his hair* Hehe...

Alex: *smiles while cuddling with Vincent* So Cake what u got?

Cake: *throws bag and presents come out* PRESENTS!!!

Me: *raises eyebrow*  It's not clothing is it? -_-...

Cake:....*throws small present away* Nuu....

Melanie: Doesn't matter!! Let's open them!! * gives everyone presents*

Luna and Yumi: *glare at each other*

*As everyone ripped open there presents there was cheering as they got what they wanted...let's just say there was a lot of shipping that day!!*

*Mistletoe on ceiling* (people under it)

Dawn and Ash: *blushes and kiss*

Me: ....*fan girls inside* (thoughts) Must. Not. Give. In...

Alex and Vincent: *kissing and holding hands*

Melanie and Silver: *both look away* Whatever....*Melanie leans over and kisses his cheek as Silver blushes*

Cake: *runs away from Gold* Why must he be with me under the mistletoe!? *gets tackled by Gold and kissed*

Gold: *smirks* (thoughts) FINALLY~!
   *small stop*
(Me: Cake-kun must hate me now!! XD  Cake: Go to hell Kat...-_-... Me: DONT BREAK THE FOURTH WALL CAKE-CHAN!)
*continue!*

Misty and Gary: *Look away blushing* Nope!

Red and Yellow: *just blush and kiss*

Luna and Paul: *making out in the corner*

Bunnery and Pikachu: *kisses cheek*

Me: (thoughts) So. Kawii!  (Outta thoughts) dude....*grabs Toon link and kisses his for head* Love ya Toon link! (forever alone XD) (Also don't know how love works! )

Toon Link: Eh!? O///O *blushes*

Yumi and Green and Harley: *forever alone face meme* Whatever....kat will do the dares next time..bye!

I wanted to make this a bit early because I won't be able to update on Christmas!  Also Merry Christmas!!!