13 ; DIFFICULTIES

Aom took tina to the parking lot..while her mom was left at the condo..
Aom was so quiet...

"hey..."

"hmm?"

"why you had that face? Arent you happy?.i had dinner with your mom.."

"hmmm"

"your still thinking about all she said?"

"i just felt small tina...you know that feeling..like she wanted to shout on my face that im a big disapointment to her.."

"hey..dont think like that...your a successful woman aom..your a big star ..right?"

" i always think that she's not proud of me.."

Tina hold aom's face...

"dont say that...ofcourse she's proud of you...cause she's your mom"

Tina kiss her on the forehead..

"i have to go.."

"take care..."

Tina smiled and went to her car...while aom go back to her unit...

When she open the door...her mom was already waiting for her...

"so? Your dating a tom? Is that how you grow up aom?..when did you start being stupid?.."

"what are talking about mom"

"dont lie to me..i know that you and tina were always seeing each other...
What are you thinking aom?.you broke up with mike so you could have a relationship with tina?"

"yes mom!!..yes im having an affair with her...i love her so much.."

"are you even thinking aom?!..your a superstar now...your not the same girl they just paired up with unfamous talents...you are so famous .. And now..an opportunity of being with mike...your in a highest peek already..do you wanna pull yourself down again?..you know how hard you tried to be in this spot..to be known as an actress...my god!!"

Aom sat down...not even talking..

"stop seeing tina...if you really care about yourself..about me...she's no good for you..so many guyz around..waiting for you...like mike...cant you see? He had been so faithful aom...choose him..."

Her mom grab her bag...

"ill go now..hope youll be enlighten by everything i said..."

Aom was so devastated..didnt know what to do...tina was calling her...but she didnt manage to answer...

So tina just texted her...

"whatever it takes..i will still be yours. I love you aom.."

Slowly..aom's tears flow down...never knew she got fell asleep after a long period of crying..

When she open her eyes..a wide smile she saw...

"good morning.."

Tina was on her side. She forgot that she had given tina a duplicate key..

Aom get up and hug her..

"hmmm...how's my wife huh?.."

.aom look into tina's eyes after she let go from hugging tina...

"how are you?hmm...how's talking with your mom?"

"fine...all good..:)"

"great..!..i have brought you breakfast.."

"wait a minute..."

Aom grab tina again..and hug her...

"hmmm..fells like my wife really miss me...hmm"

Aom hug her more tighter like she dont wanna let go..

---