37; PROUD

After their cool date...
Aom ask tina to stay with her on that night ...

"hmmm...tomorrow we'll start to transfer..."

"uhmm..ok but in the afternoon.."

"afternoon?why?"

"i think i need more sleep.."

"lazy bone...ok..fine"

"ill just take a shower...."

"sure..."

While aom was at the restroom..tina use her laptop..and saw a news about seeing them together..and that picture was taken on the tower...

"paparrazi..such a disaster..."

Aom went out of the restroom while making her hair dry..

"what's that?"

"look..somebody took a photo..and post it on public"

Aom smiled..

"why are you smiling?..isnt alarming...public might react on this.."

Aom put her arms on tina's shoulder

"hey..it's okey.. Look..that photo is so cute...hmmm"

"your not mad?"

"why should i?..and besides...we cant avoid anybody to see us together...just let them do it .."

"but aom.."

"no more buts...remember...we'll gonna live in one house..you think...we can hide it?"

"im just "

"come here...hmmm...tina...i dont care about what anybody would say....the most important for me...is to make this relationship work..."

The next day
Tina woke up...without aom at her side...

"aom?...aom?..where are you?"

She look around...
But aom wasnt there...
She get a water from the fredge when she saw a sticky note...

"please open the television...:)...i love you.."

Tina smiled while shaking her head...while preparing a coffee. ..she open the tv..

jack: "good morning!..another day for us guyz...now im with the most beautiful face in thailand...the one and only ..my baby...aom sushar!"

Aom: yeah..hello ...hello everyone...

Jack: hmm.it's been awhile since our last talk

Aom: yah..ive been so busy with back to back movies..with tina and mike...

Jack: yah..and it turns out that you and mike already done...is it true.?

Aom:yes..

Jack: since when?...

Aom: almost a yEar ..

Jack: oh..that was sad...though you look good together..many thought that it would be forever...

Aom smiled...

Jack: well..another issue..about you being taken in a photo with your yes or no loveteam...tina ..so? What's behind this photo?"

Aom: yes..that's true..im with tina...and she prepared a dinner for us...but then..it rain so we didnt able to enjoy it..

Jack: wait..wait...tina..had prepared a dinner for the both of you?..why?

Aom: well..it was a very special day for us...

Jack: so special day.?...for a friend or more?"

Aom: more...

Jack: oh my god!..haha..so youre saying..tina is not a friend of yours anymore?

Aom's eyes were sparkling.

"aom: no...she is already special to my heart...

Jack: oh..that was shocking...
Yet im so happy ..is this official?..aom and tina is officially inlove with each other?

Aom nodded with a smile...

Jack: oh my...this is a very good news for all the tiaom fans..and for those aomike fans..is there something you wanna say?

Aom: no..nothing...i just want to express my feelings for tina..and no matter how the public would react...im willing to accept it...

Jack: hmmm..any message for tina?

Aom: hmmm..hi ...i know i always say this...but thank you for loving me..for being brave...i love you so much ...see you later..

Jack: aaaahhhh..that was so inspiring..congratulations aom..to you and tina..prove that forever really exist..

After the interview..tina found herself crying...