Chapter 1

Today is my first day of 7th grade. I moved to a new school but I still live in Pennsylvania. I always get so excited for my first day of school because it's just so fun shopping for school materials and bags, meeting new class mates, new teachers and every thing is new so you can have a fresh start. I still haven't mentioned that I love singing and writing songs, I wrote over 48 new songs over the summer holidays.

My first class was homeroom which is where we just talk about special events and other stuff. In homeroom the teacher asked how our holidays were and we played a game to meet each other and remember their names and faces. We basically did that for all the other periods and talked about other stuff and books we need to buy.

At recess I tried to play with these girls called Emma, Hannah and Madison but they weren't really listening to my ideas for games so I instantly knew we weren't gonna be friends but I played with them anyways so I wouldn't be lonely for my first day of school.

School felt so long as I had a lot of classes and was really bored so I would just look at the time every 10 seconds until the teacher called on me asking what do you think about voting in this class said the science teacher (Ms.Katherine). "Ummm..... I think it would be a great idea" I said starting to concentrate a bit more. "Voting it is" sighted Ms.Katherine as every one put on a super smile and whispered "YESSS" all at different times.

When I got home I went straight away to shower because it was very hot outside, after I got dressed I played a little with my neighbor Grace (who is 1 year younger than me but I don't care) and when she needed to go home I started eating dinner. It was delicious cause I had Mexican food and I love that. I basically had no homework all I needed to do was fill a paper with a bunch of questions.

- What's your full name? - My full name is Taylor Alison Swift

-What's your hobby? -My favourite hobby is Singing

-What's your favourite colour? - My favourite color is Purple

-Do you have any siblings? -Yes a bother called Austin in grade four

-How old are you? - I am Twelve years old ( I actually wrote the name instead of the number so the teacher would have a good impression on me)

There were more questions such as "What's your favourite food?" "What's your favourite place to visit?" "Who's your favourite celebrity?" and the last one "Tell me some facts about yourself?"

When I finished it was 7:19pm and I had some time left before I could go to sleep. When I was trying to figure out what to do Austin nocked on the other door (I'm pretty sure it was him). He is 3 years younger than me and is in grade 4, he was playing with his friends outside when he came into my room and pretended to shoot me with his fake gun. " AHHHHH" I said in a non scared voice putting my hands up and started laughing. "Can you leave me alone" I shouted to Austin as my mom was making a really loud noise downstairs. "OK" he screamed back and went to his room.

It was 7:40 when I turned on my radio and started listening to music, singing and dancing a lot. At 8:30 I went to bed and started reading a book until I fell asleep.

****

Hey Guys I hope you liked my story.

I will be making a new chapter maybe twice a week.

PLZ follow me if you like this story and comment any fun ideas

XOXO