Chapter 5

Today was a normal day I had school played with my friends and every thing. I had loads of fun actually!

When I got home I played on my guitar for a little bit and decided to write a song. I was pretty happy with it so I wrote it down on my song book section 2 where I put my favorite songs I made.

I then read a few chapters of this book I've been reading for a while now called "lost" It is about how this girl that got kidnapped in the middle of a forest. It's pretty scary.

A few minutes later I got started on my homework and finished it really fast because it was like the easiest homework on earth (not to brag).

Yay it finally was 5:00 pm that is the time where I can go on my electronics if I have finished my homework. And I have!! I did my usual social media check. Twitter nothing much I just liked a few posts. Facebook I did the exact same thing. And then there was Instagram , my favorite. I scrolled down and liked a few posts like always. Then I could see a little dot in my dm box. That means someone had message me.

I clicked on the box to see who it was it was name @unkowninstagramerrr until a message caught my attention.

"@unkowninstagramerrr : Your ugly and bad at singing and worthless"

-----------------------
So hopefully you liked it. Here is another very bad chapter. Sorry for not updating this story I just tried have not been feeling it really. I feel like this story isn't going to be good enough so ya. Pls vote and tell ur friends to read in running out of viewers.