Chapter 26 Part Four

After dropping Luna off, Eren and Krista quickly make their way back to the facade of the manor. "What are we doing back here?" Eren asked.
"Like you said, our best shot at finding Mikasa and Armin is looking for Todd. When we left here to drop Luna off I notice a few carriage tracks, "
"Yeah, that could've been made when David and Luna left their manor or when me and Armin came back here." He pointed out.
"Except these are fresh tracks." She said, bending down.
"Wait really?" He kneels down to examine them.
"The bad thing is they're pretty much impossible to track once they react the road. Meaning, we're back to square one." She sighs.
"Maybe not, Todd has a house in nearby village, that's where he looked after Mikasa." He almost spat that last part.
"Are you sure he would've taken them there? Isn't it kind of obvious?"
"Yeah but it's not like he expected us to escape, and seeing how he didn't notice that the shackles where too big for you and that there was an axe in the room must mean he was in a hurry."
"It's kind of odd how didn't kill us, isn't it?"
"Are you actually complaining?"
"No, but you'd think a psychopath like him would just kill us and get it over with."
"That doesn't matter right now, we're suppose to be looking for Armin and Mikasa remember? So let's go."