Isla Huesos High School (IHHS) Students and Employees

Alvarez, Mr. – principal of Isla Huesos High School

Andre – a friend of Seth Rector, member of A-wing

Bryce – a friend of Seth Rector and Farah Endicott, A-winger

Cody – a friend of Seth Rector and Farah Endicott; on the football team. A-wing.

Endicott, Farah – Seth Rector’s girlfriend, A-winger and cheerleader.

Flores, Mr. – rowdy student in IHHS school assembly.

Jade, Ortega – New Pathways counselor at IHHS; dark hair; black leather cords around her wrists and neck; tattoo on her wrist in fancy script, Check Yourself Before You Wreck Yourself; Latina; is killed in Book 1when she is mistaken for Pierce while riding her bike in the Isla Huesos cemetery.

McNamara, Jennifer – a classmate of Pierce.

Nicole – a friend of Seth Rector and Farah Endicott. A-winger.

Ortega, Jade – New Pathways counselor at IHHS; dark hair; black leather cords around her wrists and neck; tattoo on her wrist in fancy script, Check Yourself Before You Wreck Yourself; Latina; is killed in Book 1 when she is mistaken for Pierce while riding her bike in the Isla Huesos cemetery.

Serena – SerenaSweetie online name; captain of the dance team; a friend of Seth Rector and Farah Endicott, A-winger.

Tim – head counselor of New Pathways program; same age as Pierce’s mom; asks to take her to the upcoming boat show.