721: Letter

Dear Alex,                                                                                                                                              May 23, 2012

I got your first letter, i cried... like a bitch. I miss you more than you can imagine. I never knew how much everything around me reminds me of you. Sometimes its nice. but aot of the time it reminds me of you. Im glad that your last deployment has happened now, when only one of the kids knows whats happening. I would probably go insane if Victoria was older. Almost ever night this week Micheal has woken up with nightmares, refusing to tell me what about. It didn't hit me that you were gone until 3 nights ago. It was cold so i shifted over in bed ready to cuddle up next to you and nothing, an empty space. 

Our song came on the radio yesterday. It made me laugh, remembering our last date. How you blind folded me than practically made me walk a marathon, all to take me to the deck over looking the pond. You had decorated the patio with candles and roses and chocolate. Just the thought made me feel better. I miss you so so much. This counting down the days helps some, I think Micheal more than me. I also haven't told them that you are coming home to visit in 18 months. I thought it would be a nice surprise.

Love,

Jason,

721

Hey :) Alot of chapters will be like this. Just the letters but every other will be like the first.

Please Comment, Vote, and Follow