November 20th, 2005

3 hours later....

Donna Keppel sat in the backseat of Mrs. Hines' – the mother of her best friend Lisa – car as they drove her back home, returning from the nearest theater – in a city about thirty minutes from the small town she lived it. She and Lisa had gone to see the newest romance movie that was showing. Their other best friend, Claire Blatz, was supposed to be with them as well, but had been unable to come, which, to Lisa and Donna, had been a real shame, considering how good the movie was.

Still, for Donna, while she would have loved to have Claire there with them, it was still good to spend time with Lisa. Especially since...

No she thought to herself, stopping the thought cold. She wouldn't let herself think about it. It's over she thought, trying hard not to let the days of the last few weeks invade her mind. He's gone. He can't come near me anymore. The thoughts weren't as reassuring as they should have been.

Of course, there was a reason for it, something that she purposely kept hidden from everyone. All anyone knew – all anyone suspected – was that she'd been molested, something that was only suspected because of what Lisa had walked into several days ago. She never bothered to mention just how late everyone was – mostly her fault, but then, her shame was a powerful force over her.

None of them knew of the hell that haunted her. None of them knew that, by the time they found out, just how long things had been going on. Her innocence had been stripped just a little over a month before the day Lisa discovered what was going on. She remembered that day well, the day her virginity was forcefully taken from her. She was tainted, touched by dirtied hands. There wasn't a part of her body he hadn't violated, whether with his hands, tongue...or his member.

Damn she thought, realizing that her mind had done what she tried to avoid. She shivered lightly, biting her lip as she forced herself to concentrate on the scenery outside, not wanting to listen to her thoughts, and wishing that Lisa was talking. At least then, she'd have something else to concentrate on. As it was, however, Lisa was in her own thoughts; the car was silent of conversation, save for what came from the radio.

So, instead, she was forced to rely on something that wasn't helping her all that much. Which kind of sucked, since she knew that she'd have trouble sleeping that night anyways. While, during the day she could force her thoughts to something else, the nights weren't like that at all. She had no choice but to think of what had happened. Worse, though, was the fact that the main...encounter she thought about was the last one, the one that happened the day her father informed her of the restraining order against Mr. Fenton. The day that happen just two days ago.

That was the day that haunted her the most. It had started out just like every other times, but the ending had been completely different, and it had partially destroyed her at the same time. She had enjoyed what he done to her, participated and wanted him. Disgust rolled through her as she swallowed back the bile rising in her throat.

She couldn't forget it, of course. No, it would be too convenient for her to forget, for her to just remember the horror. She had to remember the want for him, remember enjoying herself as he used her. It was this memory that haunted the nights for the most part, this memory that often had her waking up with her body thrumming with need, only for the horror of it to take over as her mind caught up.

That memory had the strongest hold over her, something that sickened her more than anything.

“Donna? Hey, Earth to Donna,” she suddenly heard. Blinking to clear her head, she turned towards Lisa, confusion obvious on her face.

“I'm sorry,” she said, glad for the distraction from her thoughts, and focusing her attention on Lisa. “What did you say?”

Lisa frowned softly. “Hey, you okay?” she asked, forgoing repeating what she had originally gotten Donna's attention for.