Shopping Spree

I woke up in ricks arms just like I would have if it was cooper. I glanced around to make sure it wasn't all a dream. "Good morning" Rick said in a low husky voice still holding.

I smiled "right back at you." I leaned up and kissed him. Wow I really wasn't gonna get use to this was i? "Sleep good?" He asked "like a baby" I replied and it was the truth I did sleep good. "My little baby." He smiled.

"You?" I asked still blushing "Never slept better!" I laughed and we laid there for a few more minutes. "I better get up" I said opening my eyes. He looked confused "why?" And I laughed "I have a wedding to plan and you have a best man to pick."

He groaned "do we have to?" I laughed at him "yes!" I said and kissed him. "One more kiss and I might be convinced to move." He said. I leaned up and kissed him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he loved that.

He rolled over on top of me and I laughed a little. He rolled again and then u was on top. I pulled away "convincing enough?" I asked he smiled "we will work on it" he said with a wink.

I laughed and got out of bed. I sighed "what's wrong?" He asked. "I'm tired of wearing dresses and that's all you have here to wear." I complained. "So go shopping." He said. I suddenly lightened up and then it was gone.

"What's wrong? Don't you like shopping?" He asked I sat in his lap now "If I go out I will be alone and if cooper goes then someone will try to kill me again because of cooper and me being an inbred." I explained.

He tensed up at the thought of someone killing me. "Then I will go with you." he said and I lightened up again "really!" I said and he nodded "oh you are the best! I love you!" I said hugging him and kissed him again.

"I'm gonna steal Anna. I need a girl to shop with!" He laughed "okay when shall we leave?" He asked. I shrugged "I don't know let me grab some of Anna's shorts and a tank top, wake up cooper get him ready and steal Anna away. You have to get ready also so I would say an hour."

He laughed "okay meet you out front then?" He said I nodded and kissed him one last time. I grabbed his robe and headed to coopers room. I opened the door ad he was still in bed. I walked over and threw the covers off of him.

"Cooper! Wake up!" I said loudly he opened his eyes and got up. "What is it trace? Are you okay?" He said in a sleepy tone and sat up. "Yes I'm fine get dressed we are going shopping I'm tired of wearing dresses 24/7" he groaned and got up.

"You really woke me up to go shopping with you?" I laughed "yes I did I can't go by myself I could get killed." He tensed and then nodded "and with me being an out cast and you being an inbred that helps us how?" He asked pulling on pants.

"It helps because Rick is going with so no one harms us and I'm taking Anna so i won't have to drag you both along into the dressing rooms." He chuckled and I smiled. "Meet me out front in an hour." I said. He nodded and I turned and left.

I headed to the servants quarters and seen no one was there. I headed to the kitchen where the cooks and kitchen helpers were. They were sitting and didn't see me enter. When one of them did she gasped.

"Mrs. Matthews I'm terribly sorry! Can I help you?" She said and they all rose up and I nodded "please continue on. I was wondering if any of you have seen anna?" I said.

"Yes ma'am she is in the cleaning quarters of the house." A woman said. "Thank you" she curtsied and I turned around and headed to the cleaning quarters.

When I arrived half of them were sleeping and the other half just rising. "Excuse me." I said and they all looked over at me and rose up. "Can we help you miss?" An elder woman asked.