Death

I am 3 months now and i've been completely worried about my baby since last week and I've been doing everything I possibly can to save him or her. I still don't know the gender and Rick and I are decorating the nursery.

I hope it's a girl and we think it is. We did the theme in wolves, of course. We didn't know what to paint the wall yet. We can't decide on a color I want to paint it white so then I can decorate it however. While Rick wants to paint it sky blue or pink depending on the baby.

Anna is still worried that the baby won't make it, but says its improving very well which was a great thing. Cooper hasn't been around much sine he found his mate a month ago. She is pretty and they look great together. Copper and her want to get marries before they do anything like Rick and I did.

I met her twice, the first time was when I walked in his room to wake him up and they were laying there naked. Yeah not a pretty sight I've seen cooper naked before but I didn't really like seeing her naked.

The other time was when he brought her to dinner one night, thank god they were fully dressed. Since then they have bought a house together and I'm proud of them. They decided they would stay here with us until the baby was born.

They stayed in coopers room and helped watch me while Anna and Rick were busy.

Rick was bringing in the crib for the baby and some others brought up the dresser and toys. I smiled and rubbed my stomach "I can't wait until you see your room!" I cooed. Hmm this room needs something else I thought.

It had everything a bed, a dresser, toys, clothes, a place to change him or her. I looked around and then snapped my fingers. "Sweetie can I bring my rocking chair in here from the back porch?" He laughed and nodded.

"Be right back" he said and with that he left and came back with it and place it in the far corner and I sat in it. "Perfect" I said and he smiled. "Anything else?" He asked and I nodded. "Yes it's missing the baby." I said with a smile and rubbed my stomach.

Rick smiled and came over to me and rubbed my stomach and kissed me. "Baby, I have to take care of some wolves on the edge of our territory. They are causing trouble I will be back in one hour." I nodded and with that he kissed me and then my stomach and left.

He shut the door and it was just us two. "Yup daddy has to go to work." I cooed. "You are going to love it here its so cozy and cute" I continued to coo to my stomach and then I got a cramp. Not good! I thought. This one was terrible and hurt. I laid on the floor and curled up.

I couldn't help but scream at the pain "COOOPERRR!" I yelled and he didn't come I tried to yell again and the loudest I could "COOOOOPERRRR!!" I heard footsteps coming slowly and laughing. I felt something running down my legs and when I looked it was blood.

I screamed and the footsteps picked up the pace. The door opened and cooper stood there "What's wrong Tra-" he stopped and didn't move. When he finally came down from cloud 9 he raced to my side and scooped me up.

I yelled out in pain because it hurt. "Shhh trace shhh it will be alright just hang on." He said to me as he ran down the stairs carrying me. His mate was following behind "Get Rick!" He said and she ran outside and shifted. All she had to do was howl once loud and long.

It was a signal something bad was happening for any wolf and Rick appeared within minuets. They shifted and she ran back inside with a shirt on Rick had his pants and a t-shirt on. "What's wrong?!" He asked.

"It's Tracy!" She said and didn't even explain before he burst through the door and seen me in coopers arms bleeding. I turned to look at him and he ran to me. "Tracy what happened?!" He said taking me into his arms still holding me.