Our Honeymoon

It had been 7 hours since we left and when the plane landed I looked outside a window. "OH. MY. ALPHA!" I yelled "Are we really in England?" I said with excitement. "Mm hmm" Rick said and I jumped for joy!

"Oh rick!" I said and threw my arms around him and kissed him. The plane door opened and I climbed off. Rick had our bags and followed me. "I can't believe this!" I said. He laughed "come on our rides here.

I followed him to a black car and got in. He placed our luggage in the trunk and hopped in. "Buckingham Palace please." The driver nodded and drove. "What?!" I said "The duke and duchess are personal friends of my pack. They have agreed to let us stay at the palace for 2 weeks."

I screamed and then it hit me "what about them and the queen and everyone else?!" He just laughed "they are all away on a business trip and the servants will cater to us as royalty."

I was so excited I couldn't help it I screamed again. I can imagine it now living like real royalty for 2 weeks in the real Buckingham Palace! I mentally screamed again.

When we arrived the gates opened and passing people stopped and stared at our car. When we got out people all must have thought we were royal because they all gathered around and cheered.

I smiled and waved and Rick took my waist and led me into the house while a servant grabbed out bags. He had the key and opened the door. "Yup it's official I don't ever want to leave!" I said and Rick laughed.

He led me to our room on the third floor and it was the size of my dining room at home. It was huge! When we arrived it was starting to get dark but I had so much energy. When our bags arrived and grabbed my white case. "Hey Rick ready for it again?" I asked.

He laughed and sat on the bed opening his arms "come and get it" and I laughed. I headed for the bathroom and changed into the lingerie. I looked into the mirror and smiled "way to go Tracy you look good!" I said quietly and opened the door.

My angel wings had glitter on them an I leaned up against the door way all sexy like. Rick looked at me and held his chest and fell back onto the bed. He was already undressed and waiting "I think I died and went to heaven! Look your even an angel!"

I laughed and walked over to him "you said you loved white lingerie" I said as he grabbed me "yes I did but you see that was before it came off! Now there's no point in it!" He laughed and started undressing me.

I giggled and we were at it again. An hour later it was pitch black outside and we laid there holding each other close. "Looks like cooper is going to be in for a surprise" I said and Rick looked at me. "You're not?" He said and looked happy and concerned.

I laughed "Lord no! Not yet anyways! But at this rate I will be!" He calmed down and laughed again "there's no doubt about that!" He said and I laid there. "Goodnight" I said and he smirked

"Goodnight"

•*•*•*•*TWO WEEKS LATER•*•*•*•*•

"I'm so ready to go home." I said as we started packing. "Yeah me to" he admitted. I loved being in the palace the first week but after that it got boring we really couldn't go anywhere outside of the palace due to so much rain.

When we finished packing we headed out to the car. Again the crowds cheered and we waved as we rode back to the airport. "I'm going to need my beauty sleep when I get home" I said and winked at Rick who laughed. "I told you you were gonna need it on the plane ride here."

I stuck my tongue out at him and he laughed harder "it's okay we have a 7 hour plane ride you can sleep on the way home." He said and I just stared at him "what? He asked.

"Its will be the last 7 hours of my honey moon I ain't sleeping till I get home but until then I'm getting you into that bed!" I said half serious and e held up his hands in surrender. "Yes ma'am I'm not going to argue with that"

I laughed and when we arrived at the plane we climbed aboard. When we were in the air I stuck true to my word. The whole way there I didn't sleep not once. "Who knew we could go that long?" Rick said and I laughed.

We got dressed and when the plane landed 5 minuets later I yelled "HOME!" Rick laughed and held my waist. We got off and the same limo that dropped us off had picked us up.

When we pulled into the driveway I seen cooper and Anna. When the car stopped I jumped out and hugged Anna "thanks for the lingerie! It worked!" I said and she laughed "no problem"

Then i ran into coopers arms "god I missed you!" I said. "I missed you to! Trace," he said and I looked at him "yeah?"

"How was it?" He asked and I slapped his chest. "I'm not telling you, you asshole!" He laughed even harder and some people grabbed our things. I turned around and Rick held me close. We headed inside so we could take a nap.

"Hey tracy!" Cooper yelled and I turned to look at him.

"At least I wasn't the one IN your asshole!"

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT I THOUGHT I WOULD ADD SOMETHING IN HERE ABOUT THE HONEYMOON. I THOUGHT COOPERS COMMENTS WERE FUNNY! WELL LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE!! WELL HAPPY READINGS AND ENJOY!

AngelEyes11/11