1. Did you have your fun?

*Sex chapteeeer!

Chloe POV ~

'R-riker...' I moan.
'Youre s-so tight..' Riker moans at me.

Im laying with my back on the matras while he moves his dick deep inside me. With every thrust, he hits my G-spot. He tries to go fast but its hard because I only get tighter and tighter.
Rikers hands are holding my hands above my head so I cant move any further.
He's cuming, I see his eyes closing. My legs are so weak and my high is building up in my belly.

'F-fuh.. I-I cant...' Riker moans and still tries to go faster. His sweat is dripping of of his chin and falls on my belly.
'I.. Im cuming..' Riker moans. And at the same time I feel his release filling me up.
He pulls his member out and strokes a hand through my hair.

'That was a great round!' He says and stand up. 'Do you want another round?'
'Im tired... Lets go sleeping..' I say and turn around. 'Are your parents home yet?'
Riker stands up and walks to the door. 'Ross!? Are mom and dad home?' He screams as he opens the door.
'Nope!' I hear a sexy voice screaming, it was Ross.
He's the best at having sex. Ross can thrust the hardest and deepest.

I seriously love it here, im fucking with every single man in this house, Riker, Ross, Rocky and sometimes Ellington. But the most of the time, Rydel has fun with him.
Im here almost every day. My mom has no idea that im having sex already. (And thats for the best)
She thinks that im just best friends with Rydel and that im here to watch movies with her. Its true that im best friends with Rydel but im not only here for her... Im here for the boys.

'Well.. Lets do 1 another round then...' I sigh and open my legs.
'Hell yeah!' Riker jumps on the bed and immediately pushes his member in. He gives me a passionate kiss and starts to thrust.
At the same time, I grab his hair to let him move faster. Riker is so tired, his eyes are closed and he let out a small moan.
'F-faster..?' He asks.
'Yes babe!!' I yell.
After 2 minutes, I feel my release building up.
'R-riker! I.. Im cuming again..' I moan and at the same time, the door opens.

Ross...

Riker ignores him and do his best to let me cum. I close my eyes and Riker pulls his member out again.

'Guess im not coming on the right moment...' Ross laughs a little as he walks back to his own room.

Riker moves his head further down and licks my clit as fast as he can.
'Fuck!' I moan. 'F-faster..'
Riker sucks a couple of times on it but then stoppes right after I came.
'Well.. This was hot..' I moan.
'Ughh.. Yeah..' Riker moans and we both lay down on his king sized bed.
Riker puts his arms around my waist and we both fall asleep

3 am ~
I stand up because I have to pee. I walk towards the toilet and sit down. I almost fall asleep because im so tired from the last night with Riker. After im done, I stand up and wash my hands.

'Ughh... Why are you so hot Riker..' I say to myself.
'Trust me, im way hotter...' Suddenly Ross is standing behind me. And puts his hands around my waist.
'Oh my lord... Ross... You scared the shit out of me!' I say and let out a small gasp when his tongue touches my neck.
'You forgot to lock the door you dumbass.. Haha...' Ross laughs.

His hot breath against my neck feels so great. Goosebumps all over my body...

'Well, I thought no one would go to the toilet at 3am...' I say and grab a towel to dry my hands and put it around my body to cover myself. 'But im gonna sleep if you dont mind...' I walk back to Rikers room and jump in bed.
My eyes close again and I fall asleep.

6 am ~
Suddenly I wake up and heard some noises by the frontdoor. I put Rikers long sweather on, which exacly covers my secret places. But to be sure, I put my panties on also.
I walk downstairs and look at the door. I dont see anything strange so I decide to just go to the toilet. After that, I walk to the kitchen to make a cup of warm milk.
When the milk is finally hot enough, I grab the cup and stand against the bar to read a little of the newspapers.

Suddenly I feel 2 warm hands around my waist again. I turn around and see ofcourse the most sexy men in the world standing there, it is Ross.

'Fuck.. You scared me again!' I yell as I walk to the fridge.
'What are you doing so early?' He whispers in my ear, making me gasp. He put his arms totally around me and hugs me from the back. He gives a cute kiss in my neck and bites a little in my skin.
'Fuck.. R.. Ross..' I moan and I know that moaning turns him on. I feel his bulge growing threw his boxers and touching my ass. Which made me more in the mood.

I turn around and he lifted me up with his hands under my ass. I put my legs around his waist and he put me down on the kitchentable.
He gives me a long passionate kiss and enters my mouth with his tongue. He massages my tongue with his, and only came closer and closer. I put my hands on his jaw to make our kiss stronger.
At the same time, Ross pulls his boxer down to his knees and I see that he's so hard already.

Ross puts his thumb on my clit and rubs it gently threw my panties.
He takes my sweather off and gives me a kiss again.
He grabs my panties and take them of too. He put his thumb on my clit again and rubs it faster. At the same time, he moves his middlefinger inside of me and curls it a little right before he pushes in another finger.
'Fuck.. Ross!' I moan.

Every single part of my body is shaking. My limbs are weak and he is holding me so strong with his free hand squeezing my waist and back.
'J-just.. Fuck m-me p.. please...' I moan and at the same time, he pulls his fingers out and a giant lenght enters my hole.
'Fuck! Your s-so big..' I moan.
He lifts me up and without breaking our connection, he pushes me against the wall.
He fucks the shit out of me. And everytime he thrusts, he hits my g-spot. This feels so great.

I see that Ross was about to cum, he's squeezing my ass and his eyes are closed.
'F-fuck.. Yo.. Your so ti-tight.. Ughh..' He moans.
And a few seconds later, he fills me with his own juice.
'Well, that was great..' Ross says as he pulls his member out.
'Yeah it was... Ughh..' I moan and fall down on the lounge.

Commenting and voeting would mean a lot!
And yay, im changing the book and start writing again!!