s i x

Taehyung and Jungkook walked to the nearest shelter ready to purchase a dog.

"Hurry! Hyung I wanna get there quickly!" Jungkook squealed.

Taehyung chuckled. " I'm pretty sure all the animals are going to be there when we arrive. They're still gonna be there." Jungkook pouted. "Hurry!!"

"Fine, fine. Race you!"

"Hey! Wait up!"

_
_

When they got there Jungkook happily jumped from cage to cage looking at the dogs. He pointed at a little puppy in a cage and squealed. " Hyung! I want this one!!"

Taehyung peeked into the cage and frowned. "Jungkook! I thought we agreed on getting a dog?"

"But this is a dog!"

"Nooo, it's a puppy. No Jungkook. Pick another one."

Jungkook sniffed and looked at Taehyung with the most innocent puppy eyes ever. He rubbed his eyes and kneeled down by the cage.

Taehyung's heart broke.

"No! Jungkookie don't cry! Tae is sorry very very sorry!" he said as he hugged the fluffy boy.

"Can we get him?"

"Of course we can."

_
_

Ever since they brought 'Taegguk' home, Jungkook had started to pay more attention to him instead of Taehyung. Every morning Jungkook would wake up just before sunset and take Taegguk for a walk and Taehyung would wake up in a cold and empty bed.

Jungkook would make Taegguk special dog dishes and put him in his bed every night. Taehyung said anything and only watched in envy as Taegguk slowly began to replace him.

He had finnaly had enough.

"Jungkook!"

"Hmm?"

"Why aren't you paying attention to me?"

"What do you mean?"

" I mean that you never pay attention to me anymore! You never cook for me anymore or help me around the house. I wake up alone every day."

"Hyung! I'm sorry! Maybe we can go on a date this Friday-"

"No! To late for that. I'm leaving."

Taehyung rushed upstairs and pulled out a duffel bag shoving things in it while walking around his and Jungkook's room.

He felt a pair of arms snake around his waist. "I'm s-sorry Hyung. Please don't leave me alone."

Taehyung felt tears wetting his tshirt.

He turned around and pulled Jungkook into a tight hug. When he pulled away he saw tears rolling down Jungkook's fluffy cheeks. (A:N/ *squeals*)

"I'm sorry. I guess I got overly jealous."

"I know."

"And you probably think I'm a stupid jerk."

"Mhmm"

"And I bet Taegguk is down in the kitchen making a mess."

"Yup"

_
_

"You think it was the right thing to do to give Jimin Taegguk?"

"Hmmm, he seems happy."

Jimin walked down the street with a backpack full of Taegguk's doggie toys and food etc with Taegguk in his arms.

"Bye bye Taegguk! Jungkookie will miss you!" Jungkook yelled.

"I won't." Taehyung said picking up Jungkook. He kicked the door closed and ran to their bedroom.

"Hey! Put me down you alien!" Jungkook giggled.

The end.

___

Much love,

-ski ☁