We are going to blame you.

I just want to say you are excellent parents, despite the fact you've messed up in so many different ways attempting to set us on the right way, if there's even any. We know that there is no manual for how to treat and raise teenagers and children, depending on how we behave sometimes. We know it is all trial and error, but still, we are going to blame it all on you; don't take it personal, well, maybe just a little.

We are gonna blame you for all the times we do something wrong and the consequences come striking back at us; for all the times we fall and we believe you weren't there to catch us; when you're not there or when we fucked up and you just made it wors by punishing us, even though we need it; and yes, we are gonna blame you when we feel depressed, when something terrible happened and we think you didn't notice, when we are locked up in our rooms trying to scape from the 'cruel reality' we live in, but maybe you did notice, maybe you did something and tried, but we are so selfish that we are not going to give you credit for it.

We might be terrible children, but we are also trying to understand what we are doing, 'cause let me be honest, we have no clue. We are still trying to figure out who we are and what we want to be, or at least I am. We will have memories that everytime we remember them we'll laugh, we'll cry and we'll get angry for those decisions that were incredibly stupid.

We will also get to know love in so diferent and maybe wrong ways, we are going to get our hearts broken, over and over again. We'll be masoquist beacuse in some messed up way we want to feel something, anything.

We need this, I need this. I don't expect you to understand but I need you to accept it anyway. We want to open our way into this world by falling and standing up, maybe we'll go rolling and jumping our way into it. We will make mistakes, a lot of them, so we can somehow, in our not so open mind, learn from them. I'm not saying that it is wrong to teach us, 'cause we need that even tough we are too stubborn to pay closer attention. We need you to be there but not to live our lives, we need the struggle, we need the fights we might have with you, but most importantly we need your support and your love.

I'll say thank you in advanced, in the name of a lot of teenagers, believe me, you are not going to hear that any time soon.