The Proposal

Phil walked into the kitchen and looked at Dan with a smile. "Whacha you doin?" He said starring into Dans brown eyes. "Just making some cereal and NO you can not have some your still on cereal ban!" "Okay" Phil laughed. It was at that moment that Phil realized that he wanted to spend the rest of his life waking up to Dan beside him or walking into there living room and seeing him making cereal. It was at this moment Phil decided he was going to propose.

-Later that day-

"Dan, I'm going out, wont be long!" "Okay." said Dan not really paying attention.

-At the Jewelers-

Phil's eyes darted from ring to ring wanting to choose the perfect one to give to his bestfriend/hopefully soon to be husband. Then he saw it... a gold ring with an infinity symbol carved into it and three dots each side of the symbol... It had to be this one. "I'll take that one" said Phil to the shop owner, pointing at the ring. "That will be £1,274 please." Phil's eyes widened, he had never spent so much money on such a small object but he still paid because this was going to be the most important thing he ever did.

-Back at the apartment-

"Dan come with me." "Where are we going?" "Out for dinner." "Erm okay then..." Phil took Dan in a casual London taxi to the restaurant where they had there very first date. 

-At the restaurant-

"So whats all this for?" said Dan. "Can't i just treat my boyfriend to dinner?" "Okay then." Dan laughed smiling at Phil.

-After they have eaten-

They had both finished there dinner and at this point, as if by fate, there song came on... Dan smiled at this and it was that moment that Phil stood up and got on his knee. Dan looked down at him still not understanding what he was doing. Phil pulled a small black box out of his pocket and cupped it in his hands. He opened the box and said "Daniel James Howell... Will you marry me?" Dan looked and Phil and noticed the whole restaurant was looking at him waiting for an answer. Phil looked at Dan again smiling as if saying "Welll....?" Dan lent down to Phil and smiled and hugged him tightly and shouted "YES!" Everyone in the restaurant cheered  as Phil placed the ring onto Dan's finger.