Chapter One:Carols and cookies

Robin's POV
*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* Went Robin's alarm clock. " Ugghhh" I groaned.It was a week before Christmas,and he still had to wrap Christmas presents,bake,and shop.It was overwhelming!"I always have to wake up early" I ranted. Suddenly,I stopped. I had forgotten! It was almost Christmas! "YAY!" I screamed. I skipped down the hall,only to be roughly grabbed by metal hands! "Dude," Cyborg yawned,"can you be ANY LOUDER??!?!" "Oh,uhh,sorry bro! It's almost Christmas!"" WHHAAT!?!?" Cyborg yelled,WAAY loder than me!"I WANNA OPEN SOME GIFTS!!!"he shouted."Cyborg,shush!"I quickly reminded him. "Oh,yeah,sorry!" he whispered. I swatted his arm away and trudged down the steps to our HUGE rec room\kitchen. I started to him Christmas carols and pour some milk. I still had to bake cookies for the tree lighting ceremony, which was ONLY 3 DAYS AWAY!! I swifly pulled out the freezer door to see what options I had. Chocolate chip. Snickerdoodle. Sugar cookie. Chocolate."Hmm," I thought, "I'll go with the Chocolate chip!" I began to look for the ingredients when I heard a wind coming down the stairs. "Good morning Friend Robin!" Starfire said."What are you baking?" She asked me."Chocolate chip cookies, Star!"I explained."Oh,I see"she said. She came from Tamaran, the eighth planet of the star Vega, and she's an alien who is still learning English and the ways of Earth. "Hmm, Robin," she said,"I need to ask you something!" Oh,God,here it comes!She's gonna ask to be your girlfriend!!!I like Starfire,but we just met each other 1 year ago! " Uhh, yes, Star?""Um,we may need to do the talking in the other room." She said."Oh,OK."I said weakly.